The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gaara.
Sorry but this picture has actually made me go into meltdown!! :eek:
Its a spoiler about the final episode so I'll spoiler tag it

That would be epic! But won`t the finale be packed already and those two characters don`t really seem relevent. Although I would love it so Amy gets taught how to be a decent companion
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Exciting stuff.

Closing Time Teasers

Spoiler

Closing Time spoiler info about ending. Not a huge spoiler. Well...

Spoiler

Fourteen teasers for the finale, from both Closing Time and The Wedding of River Song (yes, I called it the episode because the title is not a spoiler)

Spoiler

Thoughts in bold.
Original post by Keckers

Spoiler

Exactly what I thought! That would be epic though :biggrin:
Original post by SirMasterKey
He can get changed you know :tongue:

He can't!! :eek:

That would be a very evil red herring. :holmes:
Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan
Exactly what I thought! That would be epic though :biggrin:

I really hope it is, I totally called it a couple of weeks ago haha
I'm a complete Dr Who noob. I've watched all the episodes but didn't really pay attention to all the in depth story lines and stuff, just watched for the fighting of monsters really. Anyway, having watched the episode on Saturday, does this mean it's the end of Rory and Amy???
Original post by chaz1992
I'm a complete Dr Who noob. I've watched all the episodes but didn't really pay attention to all the in depth story lines and stuff, just watched for the fighting of monsters really. Anyway, having watched the episode on Saturday, does this mean it's the end of Rory and Amy???

I don't think so. They'll come back for the last few episodes I reckon, there's too much unresolved there. But yeah, in my opinion it's probably their last series, but that's just speculation on my part (there's probably people here who know for sure but spoilers scare me :P )
Original post by BethSwift
I don't think so. They'll come back for the last few episodes I reckon, there's too much unresolved there. But yeah, in my opinion it's probably their last series, but that's just speculation on my part (there's probably people here who know for sure but spoilers scare me :P )

I think I love you. Just because of the "I swear by my pretty floral bonnet..." in your sig :love:
Original post by Dinendal Leralonde
I think I love you. Just because of the "I swear by my pretty floral bonnet..." in your sig :love:

:tongue: Why thank you, us browncoats have got to stick together :biggrin:
It's just been announced that River Song (Alex Kingston) is the guest star in the Christmas special this year

more to be announced at 8am tomorrow (if use twitter http://twitter.com/#!/bbcdoctorwho for the updates) "timescales can be rewritten!"
Original post by jojospacemunky
It's just been announced that River Song (Alex Kingston) is the guest star in the Christmas special this year

more to be announced at 8am tomorrow (if use twitter http://twitter.com/#!/bbcdoctorwho for the updates) "timescales can be rewritten!"

:eek:
I hope that's a good thing! (and that A&R aren't there, but I assume they are :biggrin:)
I wonder what role the mother from Outnumbered has then? (I forgot her name :facepalm:)
(edited 12 years ago)
I just like how Auntie Mabel is in the next episode. :awesome:
The Radio Times has previewed the Series 6 finale, The Wedding of River Song, and provided some very interesting and barmy new story information. It sounds bonkers.

Spoiler

and remember the brilliant book 2011 teaser 502 never 503 5:02 never 5:03
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Joseppea

Look up, look down, look all around....
Original post by sleekchic
The Radio Times has previewed the Series 6 finale, The Wedding of River Song, and provided some very interesting and barmy new story information. It sounds bonkers.

Spoiler

Thanks! :smile:

Does anyone have any ideas on this, especially the bits in bold?
sleekchic

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Joseppea

Who is this auntie Mabel?
Original post by elitepower
Who is this auntie Mabel?

Lynda Baron, the actress who played Autie Mabel in the kids TV show 'Come Outside'. You know, the one with the dog and the spotty plane. :smile:
Lynda Baron, the actress who played Autie Mabel in the kids TV show 'Come Outside'. You know, the one with the dog and the spotty plane. :smile:

Oh, I was looking for for a character called auntie mabel. Thank you.

I...
I always presumed that she was actually a woman called Mabel :redface: