The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5900
hey guys...got a galaxy S :biggrin:

any of u recommend any apps/games??

I've had the Amazon App Store for a good while on my phone already. :colone: All you need is an American Amazon account, but I suppose getting it officially now that it's available is better. :tongue:
I've got a HTC Legend and for some reason my Facebook notifactions are not popping up. Anyone got any ideas?
Original post by TheCasual
I've got a HTC Legend and for some reason my Facebook notifactions are not popping up. Anyone got any ideas?

Try turning them off and on again. FB is pretty ****e on Android.
Reply 5905
Is there anyway to root the wildfire s yet??
Original post by geekay1
Is there anyway to root the wildfire s yet??

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1195275

Looks like it :smile:

Edit: Though you need S-Off by the look of it, so unless you have an XTC Clip, then no. :sad:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5907
Original post by mikeyd85

Looks like it :smile:h

Edit: Though you need S-Off by the look of it, so unless you have an XTC Clip, then no. :sad:

Looks like it :smile:

Ahh I don't think its likely that one will ever come :frown: just have to deal with stock android lol
Original post by geekay1
Ahh I don't think its likely that one will ever come :frown: just have to deal with stock android lol

Nah, there could have been hope via Alpharevx, but it doesn't look like they're going to build the S-Off tool for Wildfire S.
Whatever that but i consider that it is wonderful operating system
Reply 5910
Nah, there could have been hope via Alpharevx, but it doesn't look like they're going to build the S-Off tool for Wildfire S.

Hmm not fair lol what would be the best budget Android phone with root capabilities?
Original post by geekay1
Hmm not fair lol what would be the best budget Android phone with root capabilities?

Probably the ZTE Skate, or as it's known over here, the Orange Monte Carlo. :smile:
Reply 5912
Probably the ZTE Skate, or as it's known over here, the Orange Monte Carlo. :smile:
how much are they, sorry Ima pain lol and where are they known as the zte skate lol
Original post by geekay1
how much are they, sorry Ima pain lol and where are they known as the zte skate lol

£150 as the Orange Monte Carlo.

China at the mo, but I think it's getting sold as that by other networks in the UK soon.
Reply 5914
Ahh Okok might have tp consider one then if there any good
Reply 5915
anyone know when the galaxy s2 will get 2.3.4 update. I have it on o2 but its not got all the o2 branding as i got it from the carphone warehouse
Reply 5916
Original post by st_23
anyone know when the galaxy s2 will get 2.3.4 update. I have it on o2 but its not got all the o2 branding as i got it from the carphone warehouse

I think we are all waiting for the official 2.3.4 TBH =/
Original post by st_23

Apparently their rolling it out in countries via Kies as we speak...

Although there won't be a major change or difference from the current 2.3.3 most likely improved battery life.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5918
Original post by F_shakeey
Apparently their rolling it out in countries via Kies as we speak...

Although there won't be a major change or difference from the current 2.3.3 most likely improved battery life.

I've heard improved battery life and better signal which are two things that id really like because tbh the signal for internet and wifi is pretty poor, its a bit hard to compare from my hero as i switched from t-mobile to o2 but the wifi definitely seems worse as does gps

also is that updating it straight from the phone or doing it via a computer?
(edited 12 years ago)
Hey everyone. My phone wont let me sign in to the android market even tho I've got a google account :s-smilie: Any suggestions as to whats wrong ??

Latest

Trending

Trending