The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shmuxel

Original post by shmuxel
That would be really good! What time is the livestream on over here? Although it'll probably be too late, so i'll use links from after the ep is aired.

about 2am I think. Its 8pm american time so *shrugs*
Original post by shmuxel

Original post by shmuxel
That would be really good! What time is the livestream on over here? Although it'll probably be too late, so i'll use links from after the ep is aired.

It's on at 1am-2
http://tvpc.tv/Channel.php?ChannelID=3073

http://tvpc.tv/Channel.php?ChannelID=5212
http://tvpc.tv/Channel.php?ChannelID=5168

Livestreams :smile:
Original post by shmuxel

It's aired at 1AM. I'm watching it after in the day time. I can give you some links tomorrow if you want? :redface:
Reply 8323
Oh, means it'll be on at midnight here, w00t.
Reply 8324
Does anyone know when it's back on British TV?
Original post by S_123

Original post by S_123
Does anyone know when it's back on British TV?

Thursday on Sky1
Reply 8326
Original post by museobsessed
Thursday on Sky1

Oh my God yay! :woo: Thank God it's not a Monday this time as well haha - I was absolutely dead every Tuesday after coming home from volunteering at 9 on Mondays then watching Glee then starting my homework at about 11 :p: Is it still on at 9pm do you know? YAY SO EXCITED! :biggrin:
Original post by S_123

Original post by S_123
Oh my God yay! :woo: Thank God it's not a Monday this time as well haha - I was absolutely dead every Tuesday after coming home from volunteering at 9 on Mondays then watching Glee then starting my homework at about 11 :p: Is it still on at 9pm do you know? YAY SO EXCITED! :biggrin:

no idea. I don't have sky so i'm watching it online tomorrow. Also the american series is going to have breaks for baseball and x factor on some weeks so maybe the Sky will get them too *shrugs*
Original post by e hine e
DD!!!!!! :party:

Are you watching live or not?

I wasn't going to, but I think I am now.

:jumphug: I don't know! I didn't think I would but considering I don't really sleep I might as well! Going to use our old link? This is going to remind me of OS if we're the only ones watching! :tongue:
Original post by diamonddust

:jumphug: I don't know! I didn't think I would but considering I don't really sleep I might as well! Going to use our old link? This is going to remind me of OS if we're the only ones watching! :tongue:

The old link seems to be working, so I think we should.

It'll be just like old times and perfect!

Not that it's not perfect when everyone's there. But OS was the kiss and soooooo special.
Reply 8330
Hey guys, how many people are livestreaming today? I think I might :smile:
It's on fox right? I think i've got the right link...
Original post by Rickkkkk

It's on Fox East. the link I put up further up the page are working. I'm definitely livestreaming. I might not be in the chatzy a lot because it overheats my computer, but I'll try and check it during commercials if anyone's on there.
Original post by e hine e
The old link seems to be working, so I think we should.

It'll be just like old times and perfect!

Not that it's not perfect when everyone's there. But OS was the kiss and soooooo special.

I will always remember that night! I was flailing everywhere! On here, on twitter, on the Glee forums! Fun times!

Original post by Rickkkkk

RIIIICK! :jumphug:

Just me and e hine e I think! :P
Can you post the link please? I've forgotten it and it's lost in my favourites.

Also, I've bloody missed you guys!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8333
Only a couple of hours now...

I'm getting excited.
It's ok, I have a link! Is it on at 1 or 2? The Glee countdown says it's on in an hour and a half...
Reply 8335
It's ok, I have a link! Is it on at 1 or 2? The Glee countdown says it's on in an hour and a half...

I just rounded up. Should be on at 1am for you lot.
Reply 8336
I will always remember that night! I was flailing everywhere! On here, on twitter, on the Glee forums! Fun times!

RIIIICK! :jumphug:

Just me and e hine e I think! :P
Can you post the link please? I've forgotten it and it's lost in my favourites.

Also, I've bloody missed you guys!

Aww, same to you guys too :smile:.
I think its this one: http://tvpc.tv/Channel.php?ChannelID=3073
It's weird that I haven't been on this thread recently, ahhh, I'm going to miss Chord :frown:
Chris and Darren are doing that quoting each other thing again:

Chris: "Thank you, I was going to say the same thing! I think there are so many things for people to relate to - there's either a character or a situation that people can identify with and then we add music to that. Music is a universal language and when you add that to the mix - I mean, it's unstoppable."

:tongue:
Reply 8338
i can't livestream :emo:
Reply 8339
Original post by yesioo
i can't livestream :emo:

Gotta say, that dinosaur hamster in your sig is really cute :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending