The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
SO SO happy about Victoria being back. I still want her to be the mother, I loved her and Ted together.
Original post by georgia
SO SO happy about Victoria being back. I still want her to be the mother, I loved her and Ted together.

It's not her...
The Lorenzo Von Matterhorn worked a treat for me last night!
Reply 543
Original post by ChickenMaLicken
The Lorenzo Von Matterhorn worked a treat for me last night!

haha explain..
Reply 544
Original post by Karma Charger
It's not her...

Yeah, I know. I've seen every single ep :wink:

I just wish she were, so much so that I will happily delude myself for a couple of weeks until my hopes are dashed.
May have to keep my eye on this thread :smile:
Original post by st_23
haha explain..

do you really want me to explain it when its explained in the TV series?
hey guys, ive seen like every single episode of himym but i cant remember what happened with victoria :s-smilie: all i remember was that they had a 'perfect night' at a wedding and then he found her at the cake shop, could someone tell me what happened next please? :smile:
Reply 548
Original post by ChickenMaLicken
do you really want me to explain it when its explained in the TV series?

i know what happened in the episode but it would take a lot of work not to mention a pretty gullible girl (or boy haha) just kidding for it to work so was just interested as to how you claimed to have pulled this off.
Reply 549
Original post by JellyyBeanyy
hey guys, ive seen like every single episode of himym but i cant remember what happened with victoria :s-smilie: all i remember was that they had a 'perfect night' at a wedding and then he found her at the cake shop, could someone tell me what happened next please? :smile:

she left to do some course abroad i think to they broke up, well as far as i can remember thats what happened
Original post by st_23
i know what happened in the episode but it would take a lot of work not to mention a pretty gullible girl (or boy haha) just kidding for it to work so was just interested as to how you claimed to have pulled this off.

haha your very gullible :smile:
Well, we will only maybe find out who the mother is when Barney actually gets married. This would probably be at the end of the season.
S7 should be great, I'd love for older running jokes to come back, like Swarley, the naked man, slap bet too maybe
I think Barney's marrying Robin.

Spoiler

Victoria's certainly been eating some cup-cakes :teehee:

I'd be annoyed if Barney and Robin end up together, they just didn't make a good or convincing couple at all. Him and Nora, however make an excellent couple in my opinion.
Original post by Tam_Diman
I think Barney's marrying Robin.

Spoiler

I've watched both the new eps, when did she ask to speak to Ted? :hmmmm2:
Reply 556
Original post by The Stig

When Lily comes in and says "The Bride wants to talk to you" (or words to that effect). (And then tells Barney he wants the other tie)
Reply 557

Very end of the first one :wink:
Oooh yeah. Hmm hadn't thought of it like that, with Lily telling him to choose the other tie. However we don't know who he was getting married to. He could have been about to get married to Robin. As Lily says 'the bride wants to see you'.
Reply 559
WHY cant victoria be the mother? she was one of the best of ted's many women. I can't believe we still don't know who the mother is! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest