The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ao1993
Anyone else doing Biochemistry and/or living in the ever-so-lovely Mansion Square?

And just something else thats playing my mind. On our "Welcome Week Timetable", does anyone actually know where those rooms are?

Original post by jimbles
Nope! But don't forget, that's what freshers reps are there for! They're there to help us around and guide us :smile:

That is indeed what we are there for; generally for Clifton campus you'll get
GE (George Eliot)
ERD (Erasmus Darwin)
CIB (Computing and Informatics Building)
ABK (Ada Byron King)
Lee Westwood (Sports Hall)

There the only one's I can think of at the moment :smile: But when you get here, just ask your rep, or if your on campus, just ask anybody in a frep top where it is, we should know.

Also, Freshers Week Begins in: 2 Days 8 hours
Woooooooo :excited:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Just wondering if anyone knows how we can pay for the internet on Friday? Can you do it by cash or maybe cheque? I’ve been trying to look for something on the website but not having much luck :smile:
Reply 3342
Original post by LauraJaney
Just wondering if anyone knows how we can pay for the internet on Friday? Can you do it by cash or maybe cheque? I’ve been trying to look for something on the website but not having much luck :smile:

I'd like to know this too! :biggrin:

Original post by Raguman
I'd like to know this too! :biggrin:

Years ago when I got the internet we had to pay online.
However, I think last year you paid when you got your keys, or some such. I know Stef gave you a reply on Facebook- saying they accepted card. If push comes to shove and you don't have cash on the day, but you have your card, you can pay by that. Or worse still take a little trek to the campus cash machine for some money :smile:
Original post by Scorpio2211
However, I think last year you paid when you got your keys, or some such. I know Stef gave you a reply on Facebook- saying they accepted card. If push comes to shove and you don't have cash on the day, but you have your card, you can pay by that. Or worse still take a little trek to the campus cash machine for some money :smile:

Yeah ive just seen it, was just thinking someone on here might have a bit of a better idea :smile: ahh well we shall see friday :smile:
Reply 3345
Hi there, I wanted to know about internet access too, i just called New Hall residence on Clifton campus (where I'm going) and they told me for that particular hall you pay online for internet access when you get there... they said you can do it in your room and you will get instructions when you arrive and 'check in' at the hall, so I assume a debit card is needed... don't know if it's the same for other halls, but hope that helps some of you...

Cheers :smile:
Anyone know what happens if you think you may have applied for the wrong course. As in im not totally sure that i have made the right choice? Does trent offer an exchnage to another course, is this based on availability or what ??

Really daft question... Is there under bed storage at Peverell?
Reply 3348
how does recieving packages in the mail work? Im at Meridian and once my loan comes in Im sure gonna buy alot of things online, do I just order it to my block address?
Really daft question... Is there under bed storage at Peverell?

Yes there is, if memory serves me correctly there are 3 draws under the bed, and one draw underneath the wardrobe :smile:
Original post by just a student
Anyone know what happens if you think you may have applied for the wrong course. As in im not totally sure that i have made the right choice? Does trent offer an exchnage to another course, is this based on availability or what ??

It does depend on availability and whether you meet the requirements of the course you want to change to or not. But usually you only have a few weeks to decide whether you do or do not want to be on your particular chosen course.
Yes there is, if memory serves me correctly there are 3 draws under the bed, and one draw underneath the wardrobe :smile:

thanks :smile: Im starting to panic that i have too much stuff :smile:
thanks :smile: Im starting to panic that i have too much stuff :smile:

I thought the same, you'll be surprised by the amount of storage there actually is!
Reply 3353
That is indeed what we are there for; generally for Clifton campus you'll get
GE (George Eliot)
ERD (Erasmus Darwin)
CIB (Computing and Informatics Building)
ABK (Ada Byron King)
Lee Westwood (Sports Hall)

There the only one's I can think of at the moment :smile: But when you get here, just ask your rep, or if your on campus, just ask anybody in a frep top where it is, we should know.

Also, Freshers Week Begins in: 2 Days 8 hours
Woooooooo :excited:

So anyone doing Biochem? :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Anyone going to Sandby, can you please tell me whats the earliest time you can move in from on Saturday?
Mite sound stupid but i cant find out
Thanks
Reply 3355
Ok, now I'm starting to feel a tad nervous!
Original post by jimbles
Ok, now I'm starting to feel a tad nervous!

Me and you both :smile: your in M block right? I'm next door in N :smile:
Reply 3357
Tomorrow is the big day guys ! What times everyone getting down ?
Reply 3358
I'll get to campus about 10 probably lol
Reply 3359
I'll be arriving about 2 -_-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending