Reply 8402
Original post by museobsessed
I love her too. Shes amazing. I want her to flourish

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 8403
Original post by Hylean
That's not really pervy at all... :s-smilie:

It is when it's combined with his huge pervy face! Can you not see it? Smiling at you? AHHHHH!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8404
Original post by choly7
It is when it's combined with his huge pervy face! Can you not see it? Smiling at you? AHHHHH!

DON'T! I'll have Will nightmares! :afraid:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
DON'T! I'll have Will nightmares! :afraid:

still not as bad as the time he tried to seduce Sue. OMG that was beyond cringey
Reply 8407
Original post by choly7

Still not pervy. You're taking the entire thing out of context. Given where they were, who they were and how he was feeling, nothing he did was pervy.

Now, I can understand people finding it uncomfortable because they dislike him or find his expressions slightly off, but that doesn't make it pervy. Maybe that's just me, though. :s-smilie:
Reply 8408
Original post by Hylean
Still not pervy. You're taking the entire thing out of context. Given where they were, who they were and how he was feeling, nothing he did was pervy.

Now, I can understand people finding it uncomfortable because they dislike him or find his expressions slightly off, but that doesn't make it pervy. Maybe that's just me, though. :s-smilie:

Hmm maybe you've got a point! He's still got a creepy face tho... :biggrin:
Reply 8409
still not as bad as the time he tried to seduce Sue. OMG that was beyond cringey

Oh I watched that the other day! (It was on e4.) Did I text you about it? I think I did... I muted Glee... I think it's the only time I've ever muted Glee apart from when Will and April brutalised Fleetwood Mac with the screeching.. Oh and when Will and April were doing their Broadway rehearsals... And when MattMo did his music video in the middle of Glee...

I'm sensing a trend here... :idea:
Original post by Noodlzzz

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Oh I watched that the other day! (It was on e4.) Did I text you about it? I think I did... I muted Glee... I think it's the only time I've ever muted Glee apart from when Will and April brutalised Fleetwood Mac with the screeching.. Oh and when Will and April were doing their Broadway rehearsals... And when MattMo did his music video in the middle of Glee...

I'm sensing a trend here... :idea:

yeh I definitely got a text about it, that was probably you hah. thats what reminded me of it, i'd gone into denial that that ever happened.
lol, definitely a trend
Reply 8412
Original post by choly7
Hmm maybe you've got a point! He's still got a creepy face tho... :biggrin:

If you want a creepy face, check out Ashton Kutcher in the new intro to Two and a Half Men. I can't tell if he wants to **** a child, or **** it and then eat it. :afraid:
Reply 8413
yeh I definitely got a text about it, that was probably you hah. thats what reminded me of it, i'd gone into denial that that ever happened.
lol, definitely a trend

Just checked my phone, I did text you :tongue:
Reply 8414
Original post by Hylean
If you want a creepy face, check out Ashton Kutcher in the new intro to Two and a Half Men. I can't tell if he wants to **** a child, or **** it and then eat it. :afraid:

Oh my god, and the beard too? :s: What is happening to the world?
Original post by e hine e
I knew your crush would be back.

Embrace it.

I was focussed on the girl from the Glee project, I find her pretty hot.

:sogood: :dice:

He's making me question my sexuality AGAIN. Why does he torment me so cruelly?! :zomg:

Who is the girl from the Glee Project? I've actually never watched it...
I don't know why, but I was really disappointed by the performance of "Anything goes/Anything you can do I can do better" mash up :sad:
Jim's Gleecap folks!

Season 3 episode 1 (obviously! Contains spoilers so don't kill me if you click on it before watching)

Gleecap HERE.

Spoiler

Original post by choly7

Spoiler

YES!

Spoiler

Have people heard about the spoilers for the rest of the season? *major spoilers*

Spoiler

I woke up this morning extatically happy because Klaine are so perfect
Maybe I need to get a grip haha

Quick Reply

Latest