The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust
Jim's Gleecap folks!

Season 3 episode 1 (obviously! Contains spoilers so don't kill me if you click on it before watching)

Gleecap HERE.

Spoiler

his gleecaps are amazing. lol at it all

can I also take a moment to comment on the pictures Chris has been tweeting recently?

DAMN Chris
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by cpdavis
I don't know why, but I was really disappointed by the performance of "Anything goes/Anything you can do I can do better" mash up :sad:

YES. I thought it was the weakest of the lot. I think they almost got Lindsay's character wrong in some respects? I didn't like the delivery of the "YES I CAN" parts, which kind of put me off it..

Original post by museobsessed
his gleecaps are amazing. lol at it all

can I also take a moment to comment on the pictures Chris has been tweeting recently?

DAMN Chris

I saw that last night :biggrin: Now I know why he's been to hopsital 5 times during S3 already... :frown:

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Amber tweeted it last night. It's hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCtEbKRTRgI
(edited 12 years ago)
Something I just noticed...

Spoiler

Anyone else think this?
Reply 8423
Original post by diamonddust
YES!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Fantaisie

Spoiler

:daydreaming:

Sorry about the sound quality .. My camera was playing up :frown:
Spoiler alert about Damian, Sam, and Lindsay! :biggrin:

Spoiler

By the way,

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Vague season 3 ep 1 spoilkers.

Spoiler

Reply 8426
Darren flailing :woo:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by The Fez

Spoiler

By the way,

Spoiler

Few things to add:

Spoiler

Original post by The Fez

Original post by The Fez

By the way,

Spoiler

yes I knew he looked familar! i still have no idea where from
OK, time to objectify Chris Colfer again
I can't be bothered to click on all the spoilers on this thread, so I only know half of what everyone's talking about.

I feel I've reached the pinnacle of laziness.
Original post by e hine e
I can't be bothered to click on all the spoilers on this thread, so I only know half of what everyone's talking about.

I feel I've reached the pinnacle of laziness.

I agree. Can we just accept we're all watching it as soon as it comes out in America? :biggrin:
Original post by AllFallD0wn

I agree. Can we just accept we're all watching it as soon as it comes out in America? :biggrin:

no we can't! I spent the entire last season watching at UK pace and it would have been horrible to either have seen loads of spoilers OR not be able to chat on the thread. Even then I had possibly the biggest moment in glee (the Klaine kiss) spoilt for me months before I saw the episode.
At least this year we only have to wait 2 days to not need spoilers anymore, unlike last season when it was months
Reply 8433
no we can't! I spent the entire last season watching at UK pace and it would have been horrible to either have seen loads of spoilers OR not be able to chat on the thread. Even then I had possibly the biggest moment in glee (the Klaine kiss) spoilt for me months before I saw the episode.
At least this year we only have to wait 2 days to not need spoilers anymore, unlike last season when it was months

QFT.

Even though I think most of us are watching at USA pace I think there's at least 1 person who will be watching at UK pace and I don't want to spoil it for them..
Like last season I think the only person watching at UK pace was you Muse and we didn't spoil it for you! (Although it was ****ing difficult not to tell you about the episode... Which episode was it actually? I have New York in my head but I'm not sure.. Anyway, it was ****ing hard but I did the best I could! :tongue: )
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
QFT.

Even though I think most of us are watching at USA pace I think there's at least 1 person who will be watching at UK pace and I don't want to spoil it for them..
Like last season I think the only person watching at UK pace was you Muse and we didn't spoil it for you! (Although it was ****ing difficult not to tell you about the episode... Which episode was it actually? I have New York in my head but I'm not sure.. Anyway, it was ****ing hard but I did the best I could! :tongue: )

yeh the first time we met up you could literally not believe that i'd not seen New York yet! and you were like omg the hummelberry and you told me about Will's song, which was actually really helpful because when I watched it i could skip back to talking to you guys while he was singing

It's being shown 2 days after in England now so I'll settle for talking about it once it's aired here. Last season was madness. I have no idea how I had the patience to use spoilers (especially about the kiss) for months on end. I definitely don't have the patience for it this year.

With there only being a two day gap though I suppose we could say it would be equally as fair for people to stay away from the thread over those two days. Someone loses out either way really.
Reply 8436
yeh the first time we met up you could literally not believe that i'd not seen New York yet! and you were like omg the hummelberry and you told me about Will's song, which was actually really helpful because when I watched it i could skip back to talking to you guys while he was singing

And the Klaine!!! Did I actually mention the Klaine? I remember thinking that I wouldn't tell you there was a Klaine scene because that scene was such an awesome surprise because I was so pissed because Darren wasn't listed in the credits so I thought we weren't going to get any more Klaine and it was all over for season 2 and then I LOVE YOU happened! :woo:
Reply 8437
Original post by e hine e
It's being shown 2 days after in England now so I'll settle for talking about it once it's aired here. Last season was madness. I have no idea how I had the patience to use spoilers (especially about the kiss) for months on end. I definitely don't have the patience for it this year.

With there only being a two day gap though I suppose we could say it would be equally as fair for people to stay away from the thread over those two days. Someone loses out either way really.

The thing is TSR has spoiler tags for a reason... It's not fair to force people to avoid a thread and have to deal with all the catch-up when we can just use the spoiler tags... It's just laziness to not use them.. They're there!
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
And the Klaine!!! Did I actually mention the Klaine? I remember thinking that I wouldn't tell you there was a Klaine scene because that scene was such an awesome surprise because I was so pissed because Darren wasn't listed in the credits so I thought we weren't going to get any more Klaine and it was all over for season 2 and then I LOVE YOU happened! :woo:

I think someone else had said there was a tiny klaine scene at the end, but I was NOT expecting the I love yous! i was like aiurhghrgiarehuihreghuhaghrihuarg
Reply 8439
Hai guise hai :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest