Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vampire-Love4ever
:lol:

Jam that hype. :p:

im not coming outside.....its bare tunda like....:biggrin:

everyone in my school was saying that after they watched the video......lol
It's lame.
[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;33979558']
[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;33979558']im not coming outside.....its bare tunda like....:biggrin:

everyone in my school was saying that after they watched the video......lol

LOL ! :biggrin:

Coincidentally! :p: :lol:
Original post by BoyBettaKnow
It's lame.

can i just ask what you find lame??
[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;33979956']can i just ask what you find lame??

All of it.

It was entertaining to start off with but it seems like he's just begging for views now.

-_-
All of it.

It was entertaining to start off with but it seems like he's just begging for views now.

-_-

i think i know why you find it lame.........either you have no sense of humour.....or your jealous of his sucess....pick 1......if you can even crack 1 joke thats funny....you have a right to say he's lame.....if not.... get lost
Reply 466
LOL at "Kala Tony" :biggrin:
Original post by BaraDon

Original post by BaraDon
LOL at "Kala Tony" :biggrin:

True that. :lol:
Reply 468
Bad boi lotah!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Lotaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! :p:
[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;33980596']i think i know why you find it lame.........either you have no sense of humour.....or your jealous of his sucess....pick 1......if you can even crack 1 joke thats funny....you have a right to say he's lame.....if not.... get lost

Are you being serious?

You're literally the dumbest **** I've come across, just because I don't agree with your views/opinions I'm either jealous or have no sense of humour?

kmt.
Love his vids...can't wait for 9 :smile:
Original post by Ilessthanthree?

Original post by Ilessthanthree?
Love his vids...can't wait for 9 :smile:

:ditto:
is he serious?
Are you being serious?

You're literally the dumbest **** I've come across, just because I don't agree with your views/opinions I'm either jealous or have no sense of humour?

kmt.

who you calling a dumb bitch??? your the pretty thick one for saying its lame in a group where everybody thinks it pretty good.... "its lame" what the hell? you cant even say what you find lame....were all joking about it and you just totally kill the whole thread by your comment.....go post somwhere else why dont you....
Reply 475
Are you being serious?

kmt.

[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;34142621']who you calling a dumb bitch??? your the pretty thick one for saying its lame in a group where everybody thinks it pretty good.... "its lame" what the hell? you cant even say what you find lame....were all joking about it and you just totally kill the whole thread by your comment.....go post somwhere else why dont you....

Jam dat hyppe gangstars :wink: we all homiez here yu get me so alloww :tongue:
Original post by Z-Ninja

hahahaha........wait id dont get it.....:confused:
[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;34142621']who you calling a dumb bitch??? your the pretty thick one for saying its lame in a group where everybody thinks it pretty good.... "its lame" what the hell? you cant even say what you find lame....were all joking about it and you just totally kill the whole thread by your comment.....go post somwhere else why dont you....

[QUOTE='x[Aa$iyah]x;33980596']i think i know why you find it lame.........either you have no sense of humour.....or your jealous of his sucess....pick 1......if you can even crack 1 joke thats funny....you have a right to say he's lame.....if not.... get lost
Are you actually serious? :lolwut:

Anyone can come on here and present an opinion, you dont need to take it to heart. Its just entertainment at the end of the day so calm down hun :console:.

Original post by Z-Ninja

Lool Awwwwh, typical coming from you xD
Lmao yeh.
I met him at the BBC studio's and omg he acts the same in real life :tongue: the voice and everything!
I actually ended up asking him after if that is his normal way of speaking xD and turned out it was :biggrin:
Reply 479
Original post by Yumnaarrhhh
Lmao yeh.
I met him at the BBC studio's and omg he acts the same in real life :tongue: the voice and everything!
I actually ended up asking him after if that is his normal way of speaking xD and turned out it was :biggrin:

Lolol he's so funny.

I'm yet to see the last 2 vids...

Quick Reply