Spoiler

yes!

Spoiler

Original post by Hylean

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by AllFallD0wn

Spoiler

Thats exciting! Counting down the days already.
Reply 8464

I just listened to their little podcast on the episode and one thing really popped out at me, and Hravan also does this.

Why do people seem to hate Will with such a passion? I actually quite like the guy.
so many spoilers on tumblr at the moment guys. I'm really pissed off and upset :frown:
Original post by museobsessed
so many spoilers on tumblr at the moment guys. I'm really pissed off and upset :frown:

Why? Tbf, I haven't been on tumblr all day (I know, weird right?) so I haven't seen anything.
Reply 8467

If you didn't want spoilers, why be on something which is designed to show spoilers? :s-smilie:
anybody know if its going to be shown on E4 anytime soon? DAMN YOU FREEVIEW!!!
Reply 8469

A lot of the spoilers on tumblr are crap anyway :s-smilie:
Original post by Hylean
I just listened to their little podcast on the episode and one thing really popped out at me, and Hravan also does this.

Why do people seem to hate Will with such a passion? I actually quite like the guy.

I don't know. Tumblr seems to hate him, but I like him. The only time I didn't was when he did things not for the kids, but to try and get with Emma. He means well most of the time, and I like him..

I'm not too keen on GleeChat. I've listened to the first 2 episodes, and I don't know..I think Mugglecast has made my expectations unbelievable.
Original post by Hylean

Original post by Hylean
If you didn't want spoilers, why be on something which is designed to show spoilers? :s-smilie:

a) because i'm addicted and I can't stop
b) because I like the non spoilery stuff on there like fan art and reblogging bits of the episodes and peoples opinions on the stuff thats already been shown etc and fan fic

I'm also not a Shue fan by the way. I liked him in season 1 but since the start of season 2 i've liked him less and less
a) because i'm addicted and I can't stop
b) because I like the non spoilery stuff on there like fan art and reblogging bits of the episodes and peoples opinions on the stuff thats already been shown etc and fan fic

I'm also not a Shue fan by the way. I liked him in season 1 but since the start of season 2 i've liked him less and less

What type of spoilers? Gifs or storylines?

What type of spoilers? Gifs or storylines?

Storylines, or rather plot points. About Blaine. Grrr
Its some girl on twitter, not sure how much truth to place on her words but another spoiler she gave about clothing has been proven true in a new promo so i'm worried
Reply 8474
I WANT EP 2 NOW:

Spoiler

Storylines, or rather plot points. About Blaine. Grrr
Its some girl on twitter, not sure how much truth to place on her words but another spoiler she gave about clothing has been proven true in a new promo so i'm worried

Hm. I'm fine having a general idea of what happens. I knew what happened with Blaine in Ep1, etc. I have a general understanding of 2,3 and 4, but not much more than that, but I don't like to see how it's acted before, so I didn't watch any of the little videos that came out before Ep1 (there was Jacobs video, and Sue's campaign video leaked) It's nice to see how they put words to the actors.

Hm. I'm fine having a general idea of what happens. I knew what happened with Blaine in Ep1, etc. I have a general understanding of 2,3 and 4, but not much more than that, but I don't like to see how it's acted before, so I didn't watch any of the little videos that came out before Ep1 (there was Jacobs video, and Sue's campaign video leaked) It's nice to see how they put words to the actors.

Yeh i'm fine with general plot points but this is something that I disagree with and it affects one of my favourite characters (like I said) so i'm not happy
Reply 8477

Spoiler

Original post by Hylean

Original post by Hylean

Spoiler

Respectfully disagree with everything you said. Sorry
Reply 8479
Respectfully disagree with everything you said. Sorry

Hehe, as you're allowed to.

Spoiler

Quick Reply