The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by museobsessed
TTPP is the purple piano project ie. the first episode of season 3 and I was talking about Lima Bean scene in that episode.
Burt Hummel is dad of the century, i've always said :biggrin:
Ha ha yes I know what you mean about Darren/Blaine being short (i'm 4ft 11 so i can't talk) but see this:

hahaha, that ridiculous! I actually like short men though, which is crap because i'm 5 8" :mad: What happens in the 'lima bean' scene, I really wanna see/remember it and don't know what you mean. I rewatched the coffee scene and yeah it so adorable! Men in love are always so lovley together.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Fantaisie

hahaha, that ridiculous! I actually like short men though, which is crap because i'm 5 8" :mad: What happens in the 'lima bean' scene, I really wanna see/remember it and don't know what you mean. I rewatched the coffee scene and yeah it so adorable! Men in love are always so lovley together.

the lima bean scene? its when Kurts calling Blaine out on why hes still at Dalton and hasn't made his mind up about transfering to McKinley. They flirt and joke about the reason for transfering being that they would be competition for sectionals. The Lima Bean is the coffee shop they're always in.
I like tall men for some reason, but I wouldn't say no to Darren. I mean even 5ft 8 is fairly tall when i'm 4ft 11
the lima bean scene? its when Kurts calling Blaine out on why hes still at Dalton and hasn't made his mind up about transfering to McKinley. They flirt and joke about the reason for transfering being that they would be competition for sectionals. The Lima Bean is the coffee shop they're always in.
I like tall men for some reason, but I wouldn't say no to Darren. I mean even 5ft 8 is fairly tall when i'm 4ft 11

Oh right, I didn't know it was called The Lima Bean, I thought you meant it was a seperate reference to some sort of lovey dovey scene where Klaine nuture a lima bean as it grows while they also nuture their fondness for one another as it grows into manlove! I actually had images in my head of them watering a plant together... also I find it really hard to beleive that DC is actually 5ft8"!

when I said 'coffee scene' I meant tha lima bean scene obv. <3
(edited 12 years ago)

Oh right, I didn't know it was called The Lima Bean, I thought you meant it was a seperate reference to some sort of lovey dovey scene where Klaine nuture a lima bean as it grows while they also nuture their fondness for one another as it grows into manlove! I actually had images in my head of them watering a plant together... also I find it really hard to beleive that DC is actually 5ft8&quot;!

when I said 'coffee scene' I meant tha lima bean scene obv. &lt;3

Ah, fair enough. yeh their coffee shop is called the Lima Bean. Fox is now selling coffee mugs and I want!

your idea of them growing a plant? haha!!! I like it

See this:

thats Darren whos 5ft 8 next to Cory whos 6ft 3. LOL

See this:

thats Darren whos 5ft 8 next to Cory whos 6ft 3. LOL

Hahaha, IMDB says his 'Trademark' is 'triangle eyebrows' i'm like NO it's not its his tiny muchkin legs! IMDB also says he is 5 9...:eyeball:
With regards to merchandise I had the glee easter eggs this year which came with a Glee mug!
(edited 12 years ago)

Hahaha, IMDB says his 'Trademark' is 'triangle eyebrows' i'm like NO it's not its his tiny muchkin legs! IMDB also says he is 5 9...:eyeball:
With regards to merchandise I had the glee easter eggs this year which came with a Glee mug!

personally I think his tradmark is ridculously long eyelashes
IMDB says 5ft 9? I dunno, its around about 5ft 8 anyway
glee easter eggs and mug? awesome I shall have to hunt for them next easter. I still want that coffee holder though
Reply 8506
Original post by Hylean

Spoiler

Spoiler

also, just so people realise why I ship Darren and Chris in real life, you have to see this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxULpJu0UZM

Oh you've just reminded me how yummy Brad Falchuk is...

Oh and regarding Klaine.. This just about sums them up:

Spoiler

Original post by Hylean
Hehe, as you're allowed to.

Spoiler

Why is this in spoilers? You're talking about something that's already aired. :tongue:
I think it was meant to be. I think Darren's delivery was pretty spot on because I think Blaine HAD to have rehearsed that speech- he's the type! I actually found Blaine a tiny bit manic in that ep. Yeah, he's in love so he couldn't stop grinning but I thought his enthusiasm was slightly put on and I think that would tie in with his previous experience at public school (being bullied and gay bashed). I think Blaine was happy but also at the back of his mind also terrified so he overcompensated (as he often does!) with OTT happiness and enthusiasm. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it and my love for Darren/Blaine is showing!
don't have much chemisty? lol. I ship them in real life as well as their characters :p:

:five:
Never say never! :love: :tongue:

I had the funniest fandom night last night after *certain* spoilers were released.
If you know what I'm talking about, you'll understand why I can't stop laughing!
Still chortling at the

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan

Spoiler

Oh you've just reminded me how yummy Brad Falchuk is...

Oh and regarding Klaine.. This just about sums them up:

Spoiler

Don't steal hot Brad from me! You can have not so hot Piano!Brad! if you want!
I love Klaine but I wish I could stop caring! I always get overly invested in couples and they either break up or they never happen or their characters get assassinated beyond repair! :cry:
Original post by diamonddust

Original post by diamonddust
Don't steal hot Brad from me! You can have not so hot Piano!Brad! if you want!
I love Klaine but I wish I could stop caring! I always get overly invested in couples and they either break up or they never happen or their characters get assassinated beyond repair! :cry:

can I just add: How dare Sugar touch Brads hair in the last episode! I was like nooooo bitch you do not do that!

also GPOY about the being emotionally invested in Klaine DD
Reply 8510
Seriously..If anything happens to Klaine I will be sobbing for days.. :bawling:

IT CAN'T HAPPEN!!!

They've got to graduate (and Blaine's got to be a senior because him being a junior this year doesn't make sense!) and then go with Rachel to New York.. I don't even care about a spin-off happening.. I just need Kurt, Blaine and Rachel to all be in New York chasing their Broadway dreams...

Actually... Is there a ship name for Blaine/Kurt/Rachel? I think we need one....
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Seriously..If anything happens to Klaine I will be sobbing for days.. :bawling:

IT CAN'T HAPPEN!!!

They've got to graduate (and Blaine's got to be a senior because him being a junior this year doesn't make sense!) and then go with Rachel to New York.. I don't even care about a spin-off happening.. I just need Kurt, Blaine and Rachel to all be in New York chasing their Broadway dreams...

Actually... Is there a ship name for Blaine/Kurt/Rachel? I think we need one....

Well so far Klaine look pretty solid *shrugs*
I agree completely about them all needing to go to NY together. We'll see though. We still don't know for a fact if Blaine is a Senoir or a Juniour.
Ship name for Blaine/Kurt/Rachel? I don't think there is yet, but its an epic OT3 (as opposed to OTP) Any suggestions? I mean we've not had Raine interaction this season
Reply 8512
It's nice to see some different opinions on here!

I personally think Darren's acting is really good, and I think he grew into his role. I wasn't impressed at all in episodes like Never Been Kissed or Silly Love Songs, but ever since Original Song I think his acting has improved dramatically (except during Blackbird, that was some creepy staring!). I especially love how well he handled Prom Queen - it was his first opportunity to give Blaine some kind of back story, and I think he nailed it. As for The Purple Piano Project: I was actually struck by how good his acting was, especially when he was announcing his transfer.

About the chemistry between Chris Colfer and Darren Criss: to me, they are the best on-screen couple I have ever seen. The way they just beam at each other is incredible. It's like they just can't stop smiling when they're together!

Am I blinded by my love for Darren and Chris? Maybe. :biggrin: But in all seriousness, I really do think they both are very good actors. Chris is better than Darren, but then again, Chris is better than practically everybody so that's not a fair comparison.

Just my opinion, of course. Like I said it's nice to see people disagree for a change. I live in such a Klaine fangirl bubble that I sometimes forget that there are people out there with different opinions :tongue:

Original post by Ambs
It's nice to see some different opinions on here!

I personally think Darren's acting is really good, and I think he grew into his role. I wasn't impressed at all in episodes like Never Been Kissed or Silly Love Songs, but ever since Original Song I think his acting has improved dramatically (except during Blackbird, that was some creepy staring!). I especially love how well he handled Prom Queen - it was his first opportunity to give Blaine some kind of back story, and I think he nailed it. As for The Purple Piano Project: I was actually struck by how good his acting was, especially when he was announcing his transfer.

About the chemistry between Chris Colfer and Darren Criss: to me, they are the best on-screen couple I have ever seen. The way they just beam at each other is incredible. It's like they just can't stop smiling when they're together!

Am I blinded by my love for Darren and Chris? Maybe. :biggrin: But in all seriousness, I really do think they both are very good actors. Chris is better than Darren, but then again, Chris is better than practically everybody so that's not a fair comparison.

Just my opinion, of course. Like I said it's nice to see people disagree for a change. I live in such a Klaine fangirl bubble that I sometimes forget that there are people out there with different opinions :tongue:

I agree with what you said about Chris's acting being better than Darren's, but then I honestly think Chris is one of the best actors on TV and his only real competitors are people well well above his age. I mean grilled cheesus floors me every time I see it

being in a Klaine fangirl bubble is awesome
Reply 8514
I think this needs to be in a spoiler... I think :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Reply 8515
Just popped on to twitter and found this:

Spoiler

:banana::awesome::bhangra::borat::dance::danceboy::gah::h::gthumb::groovy:
As you can see I'm a tad bit excited...
Reply 8516
Original post by AmyLH
I think this needs to be in a spoiler... I think :s-smilie:

Spoiler

I agree!! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Reply 8517
I agree with what you said about Chris's acting being better than Darren's, but then I honestly think Chris is one of the best actors on TV and his only real competitors are people well well above his age. I mean grilled cheesus floors me every time I see it

being in a Klaine fangirl bubble is awesome

I know! I think when Darren heard he was going to play opposite Chris all the time his first reaction must have been '... well ****.' :tongue: Because everyone's acting looks bad next to Chris'!
Reply 8518
Original post by Ambs
I agree!! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Lmfao, I think that ones been reblogged also :tongue:
Reply 8519
OK, can somebody explain the Blaine spoiler to me? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest