Broadgate Park 2011?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
I'm in Chestnuts flat 12....Not heard that much about Chestnuts tho :confused:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Just got my room allocation! Finally I'll be in Coppers Flat 218.

I'm in coppers too :smile: Flat 224, quite close!!
Reply 162
I'm in Alders (flat 12), which I've heard has a lot of postgrads, and I'm an undergrad. Not that I have a problem with that, I just worry they'll be a bit standoffish because I'm younger!
(edited 12 years ago)
im in spindles anyone else
Reply 164
Original post by kodama
I'm in Alders (flat 12), which I've heard has a lot of postgrads, and I'm an undergrad. Not that I have a problem with that, I just worry they'll be a bit standoffish because I'm younger!

Im in alders flat 12 and im also an undergrad :smile: have you posted this on one of the bgp facebook groups? cause i might have already added you haha :biggrin:
yeah man my flats gonna be sick
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 166
Original post by bryyonyy
Im in alders flat 12 and im also an undergrad :smile: have you posted this on one of the bgp facebook groups? cause i might have already added you haha :biggrin:

I haven't posted on the BGP FB groups but I might soon. :smile: Are you in a Studio Flat? I'd say my room number but I think the mods might delete it, haha
Reply 167
Original post by kodama
I haven't posted on the BGP FB groups but I might soon. :smile: Are you in a Studio Flat? I'd say my room number but I think the mods might delete it, haha

In that case you're the 5th person i know of in our flat including myself, and yes im in a studio :smile: send it to me in a private message on here? or just post on facebook, so i can find and add you (if you like) :biggrin:
Reply 168
anyone in hollies??
Reply 169
Birches, anyone?
Apparently csn move in on the 24th i might do that !
How long is the wait on the first day you check in to your room at broadgate park if you have not done prepayment?
Reply 172
Anyone with any experience ordering items online and sending it to their broadgate flat? I'm planning to order something online that may need to be signed for so I'm keen to hear from anyone who has done this previously?

Please quote me.

Thanks
guys do u know how we receive our mail etc?
Original post by Futurdoc
Anyone with any experience ordering items online and sending it to their broadgate flat? I'm planning to order something online that may need to be signed for so I'm keen to hear from anyone who has done this previously?

Please quote me.

Thanks
Royal Mail are good and have access to all the buildings, but other couriers (especially smaller companies) will typically require special instructions.

Original post by NotSoCool.Fly
guys do u know how we receive our mail etc?
There's either a communal mailbox for your flat (studio) or it's delivered under your flat's main door if you live in a single room.
Reply 175
Original post by whyumadtho
Royal Mail are good and have access to all the buildings, but other couriers (especially smaller companies) will typically require special instructions.

I appreciate it.

Thanks
Reply 176
Anyone also having big problems with the internet at Broadgate Park?

It takes my laptop at least a minute to load a website and sometimes I get the runtime error... googlemail and facebook do not load at all.

At the reception they told me it is only like this when everybody tries to get in at the same time, like last night. But it is not better this morning.

Is there any solution? Or is the connection that bad at Broadgate (which would be really disappointing)?

Thanks so much for your replies and help!
Reply 177
Original post by Patruso

Original post by Patruso
Anyone also having big problems with the internet at Broadgate Park?

It takes my laptop at least a minute to load a website and sometimes I get the runtime error... googlemail and facebook do not load at all.

At the reception they told me it is only like this when everybody tries to get in at the same time, like last night. But it is not better this morning.

Is there any solution? Or is the connection that bad at Broadgate (which would be really disappointing)?

Thanks so much for your replies and help!

BOOM,

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/is/connect/sns/settingupyourwebbrowser.aspx
Reply 178
Thank you very much, but I already did that (tried both Internet Explorer and FireFox).

Some websites such as youtube and googlemail still do not load. On the other hand Skype and stuff like that run pretty well, so I am not sure if some sites may be blocked?!
Reply 179
Still having issues? looks fine for me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending