The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Hai guys! :hi:

Just watched the purple piano project and.... I dunno, I was actually disappointed :sad: It was good, but it wasn't on the same level as the last two seasons. Can't even put my finger on why, just didn't think much of it.

Blaine transferring though was just :awesome:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
OK, can somebody explain the Blaine spoiler to me? :biggrin:

Are you sure that you want spoilers?
Anyway, theres not much to explain, its pretty self explanatory. I'm not happy
Reply 8522
Original post by Hravan
OK, can somebody explain the Blaine spoiler to me? :biggrin:

Spoiler

Reply 8523
Original post by AmyLH

Spoiler

I actually quite like this. :smile:
Reply 8524
Anybody fancy joining me and creating a mob to go lynch Ryan Murphy? Not just about Blaine but about the Glee project as well... :mob:

I was seriously pissed when I though that one brand new character was going to be given 7 episodes.. Especially as there's plenty of unexplored material with existing characters (come on, think about it. How much do we really know about Mike and Tina for example? )
And then I heard that they'd given the losers of the glee project parts in Glee (which defeats the whole object of actually having winners and losers) but I thought it was one winner with 7 episodes and 3 losers with 2 episodes...
Muse has just told me that it's 2 winners with 7 episodes each and 2 losers with 2 episodes...

****ing hell...

*goes on a rampage*
Reply 8525
To be honest, the fans only have themselves to blame. Ryan Murphy seems unable to separate the show from the fandom and is letting their desires run wild with the script writing. Thus he has to build Hummelberry, Klaine, etc. when the show is already bloated with characters. Then, there are the sects in the fandom who preferred one winner over another and so he bows to their wishes as well.

He's got no spine, but vociferous fans are a huge part of the problem too.
On an entirely unrelated note...

'SOMEWHERE' IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I love Rachel. And their voices go together so well.
Reply 8527
Original post by ktlaurenroe

'SOMEWHERE' IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I love Rachel. And their voices go together so well.

It's an amazing cover but Stacey Solomon's cover she did on the x-factor will always be my favourite :love:
Reply 8528
Which song are you guys talking about?
Original post by AmyLH
It's an amazing cover but Stacey Solomon's cover she did on the x-factor will always be my favourite :love:

aww I don't remember that! But Stacey was amazing so it was probably good. :tongue: I just love Lea too much.
Original post by Hravan
Which song are you guys talking about?

Somewhere with Rachel and Shelby, it's in episode 2. :smile:
Reply 8531
aww I don't remember that! But Stacey was amazing so it was probably good. :tongue: I just love Lea too much.

Biiiiiased! :p:
Reply 8532

Spoiler

Oh so a spoiler? :rolleyes:

Cheers for ruining that for everybody else...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Hylean
Biiiiiased! :p:

Not at all. :ninja:

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan
Oh so a spoiler? :rolleyes:

Cheers for ruining that for everybody else...

You asked me to say which song? why do you think I didn't mention Shelby before? Why would you ask me to write it here if you didn't want to be spoiled. Obviously trying to catch me out after saying Quinn had gone punk, kind of pathetic.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8535

Spoiler

...memories :love:
Can't wait for her album :dance:

just to stay on topic can't wait for Naya's album either :woo:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8536
You asked me to say which song? why do you think I didn't mention Shelby before? Why would you ask me to write it here if you didn't want to be spoiled. Obviously trying to catch me out after saying Quinn had gone punk, kind of pathetic.

Umm HELLO?! Naming the ****ing song? I thought you were talking about one of the songs in season one or two (like over the rainbow or somewhere only we know) which is why I asked for clarification... I had no idea that you were talking about a song in episode 2 because I would have thought you would have the common decency to put spoilers in the bloody spoiler tags!

ANYTHING about future episodes needs to go in spoilers.. TSR has spoiler tags for a ****ing reason...

catch you out? I doubt it. Hravan doesn't do stuff like that
You could have put the song in a spoiler tag in the first place. Can we all please keep spoilers under tags! its not hard
Reply 8538
Original post by museobsessed
catch you out? I doubt it. Hravan doesn't do stuff like that
You could have put the song in a spoiler tag in the first place. Can we all please keep spoilers under tags! its not hard

Thanks Muse...

Jesus Christ... It's not bloody rocket science..

**** this, I'm pissed now.. Accusing me of doing stuff that I bloody don't do.. FFS..
Reply 8539

Quick Reply

Latest