The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spoinkytheduck
vgVAJGVSVSAGVFjdn!!""jdis&&^ :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just a li'l representation of my excitement :colondollar:

:lol:

I'm glad you guys are excited.. it's a useful tool so nice to know it was worth the time spent on it so far getting it ready for you lot :smile:
Original post by cz100
:unsure: Haven't sent mine yet but you've seen my wiki editing skills.

You wiki skills are now up to scratch it seems :wink:

Told you it's dead simple.. those alphabetical order please :tongue:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
To those that have already sent off their UCAS forms:

The 2012 stalking wiki page is now open for use.... have fun :awesome:

Just a thought but maybe an additional column for King's regarding GCSEs would be useful?
Original post by Notsocleverstudent
Just a thought but maybe an additional column for King's regarding GCSEs would be useful?

Hmmm that's not a bad idea actually..

It is simply A*s at GCSE they look at on their scale or is there more to it? :beard:
Reply 7403
Original post by Erotas
I know the unis can't see which other unis you've applied to but can they see what other courses you've applied to?

yes if it's at one you've applied to.
Reply 7404
Need some help please... 675 UKCAT, I am predicted AAA, GCSES 4A* 8A...and want to apply to 2 Biomedicine - St George's and Brighton and 3 Medicine - Liverpool, Manchester, St George's. Do you think I have a chance?
Reply 7405
Original post by t103
Need some help please... 675 UKCAT, I am predicted AAA, GCSES 4A* 8A...and want to apply to 2 Biomedicine - St George's and Brighton and 3 Medicine - Liverpool, Manchester, St George's. Do you think I have a chance?

How about Bristol?
Reply 7406
Original post by Normandy114
From what I can tell:

1st you need to meet their GCSE, A level and UKCAT entry requirements. You need AAA predictions, a B in a fourth AS level, 600 average UKCAT or higher, and AAABBB GCSEs including English lang, maths and the sciences.

Then all remaining applicants will be ranked by UCAS tariff scores, with the highest scoring being invited for interviews.

Thank you
Reply 7407

I'm glad you guys are excited.. it's a useful tool so nice to know it was worth the time spent on it so far getting it ready for you lot :smile:

You wiki skills are now up to scratch it seems :wink:

Told you it's dead simple.. those alphabetical order please :tongue:

Huh? Do you mean put them in alphabetical order?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7408
Original post by oldbatty
How about Bristol?

Bristol is really competitive due to the no UKCAT so... Thanks though :smile: I'm also thinking of Aberdeen/Glasgow/Leicester/Keele? What do you think? I know I really need to make my mind up! :frown:
Reply 7409
Original post by t103
Bristol is really competitive due to the no UKCAT so... Thanks though :smile: I'm also thinking of Aberdeen/Glasgow/Leicester/Keele? What do you think? I know I really need to make my mind up! :frown:

Aberdeen is lovely and Leicester have a transparent admissions policy-I liked it on the open day
Reply 7410
Original post by oldbatty
Aberdeen is lovely and Leicester have a transparent admissions policy-I liked it on the open day

Do you think I have a chance at Aberdeen? Yeah I like Leicester :smile: are you applying for medicine?
Reply 7411
What does leicester think of UKCAT scores?

Do they worship them or just use them in passing?
Original post by Sophia56
what realistically are edinburghs requirements grade wise, ukcat wise, personal statement wise? someone please give me an accurate answer as dont wanna waste a choice!

8% on UKCAT which is really small....:frown::frown:
Original post by cz100
Huh? Do you mean put them in alphabetical order?

That's what you get for TSRing during boring lectures..

Yeah I meant putting them in alphabetical order.. I think you did iirc but some people haven't so far so needs doing whenever spotted if you have the time :colondollar:

If not then that's cool :cool:
Reply 7414

That's what you get for TSRing during boring lectures..

Yeah I meant putting them in alphabetical order.. I think you did iirc but some people haven't so far so needs doing whenever spotted if you have the time :colondollar:

If not then that's cool :cool:

Yeah tbh I didn't really mean to do that, but since you mentioned it I've moved a few. Must say I lied when I said I was pretty sure of my 4th choice. I'm not :s-smilie:
Reply 7415
Is core science and the additional science GCSE classed as double science award?
Original post by cz100
Yeah tbh I didn't really mean to do that, but since you mentioned it I've moved a few. Must say I lied when I said I was pretty sure of my 4th choice. I'm not :s-smilie:

Thank you :smile:
Appreciate it :h:

Still not any closer?
Original post by Erotas
Is core science and the additional science GCSE classed as double science award?

I want to say no since they are stand alone in that they don't depend on each other.. check with uni's if they specify to be sure..
Reply 7417

Still not any closer?

I want to say no since they are stand alone in that they don't depend on each other.. check with uni's if they specify to be sure..

Should I make sure with every uni that they accept it?
Original post by Erotas
Should I make sure with every uni that they accept it?

Only the one's you're thinking of applying to..
Reply 7419

Still not any closer?

No problem.
Im still no closer and deadline is this week :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending