The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In our league I am not going brilliantly but my kick/def is doing well so far - 15 points from Rackers.

In my other leagues I am there or there abouts. In one I played Hillis (FML) but that Brady/Welker partnership is making that look irrelevant in that match. Going 3 - 0 in one of my leagues unless Rivers has a beat game which isn't bad considering I have only had full teams half the time. Fred Jackson is looking like a brilliant pick where I have him so far.

I'm essentially relying on a decent game from big Ben in the three leagues I have him but, unless things go badly, I should win 4 or 5 of my games this week :smile:
Those new uniforms are doing wonders for the Bills :laugh:
Not seeing much from Forte or Rice yet which is bad times for me.
Reply 2763
Original post by B-More52
Those new uniforms are doing wonders for the Bills :laugh:

haha - it's all about Ryan "math magic" Fitzpatrick from Harvard Uni!! He doesn't see what we see on tv, he sees 0110011 like the matrix!
Oh my god, Torrey Smith!!! 3 catches, 3 touchdowns. Reppin' Maryland all day! Go Terps and Ravens.
Ray Rice is absolutely silly. What a great run.
FFS. I'm getting murdered in the fantasy league-now that Vicks out I'm well and truely buggered.
well. patriots played horrible. fml.
As long as Hightower doesn't have a 15+ game I have won 5/6 games this week despite everything. Really expected better from Ben but I am sticking with him despite that fact that every week so far my QB2 would have given me more points.

At least I finally got a win in our league. Hopefully Foster feels better next week and I can build on it XD
(edited 12 years ago)
3-0 baby. Jer-****ing-michael is back with a vengeance!
Reply 2770
Original post by RabbitCFH
3-0 baby. Jer-****ing-michael is back with a vengeance!

My buddy I was playing against had this guy!!! He royally screwed me!!

Original post by The Patriot
well. patriots played horrible. fml.

To the bills man? lol the BUFFALO BILLS? I somewhat feel your pain because to see the Redskins on top of the division is an embarassment. They're supposed to lose and be on the bottom.
Bucs gotta score more points maaaaaan.
Reply 2772
Original post by paddy__power
As long as Hightower doesn't have a 15+ game I have won 5/6 games this week despite everything. Really expected better from Ben but I am sticking with him despite that fact that every week so far my QB2 would have given me more points.

At least I finally got a win in our league. Hopefully Foster feels better next week and I can build on it XD

I spent the weekend in Frankfurt so my last changes were on Friday night! I knew I should have tried to get a non-Greenbay wide reciever before I left! :frown:

Damn my eccentric lifestyle costing me fantasy wins! :wink:
3-0 in both of my leagues!
Original post by Hedgeman49
3-0 in both of my leagues!

You should have lost the first match :colonhash: :tongue:
Oh and I'm ordering my boots today and will soon be a lineman XD
Oh and I'm ordering my boots today and will soon be a lineman XD

Linemen have all the fun, you'll see
Original post by Tokyoround
Linemen have all the fun, you'll see

I think I will like it to be honest. No opportunity for glory unless I get on the D which is unlikely but we make or break performances ;p
I think I will like it to be honest. No opportunity for glory unless I get on the D which is unlikely but we make or break performances ;p

First you have to actually become a lineman. :tongue:
Original post by RabbitCFH
First you have to actually become a lineman. :tongue:

I know but I'm getting into character :awesome:

The thing I am not looking forward to is wearing a helmet. It must be so clammy.

Latest