The Student Room Group

Urgent reference information required!

Hi everyone,

I need a response to this fairly quickly sorry. Effectively, I need to know if people know whether when a school writes a reference for you, it's specific to a course. To be more specific, I'm reapplying, and I know that my school is using my reference from last year (when I applied for English) and just adding something onto the end. This year, however, I'm applying for English and French courses, and Law and French courses. I've just gone into a bit of a panic as I don't know if this is now going to stop me from getting into Law and French.
Reply 1
It depends how they write it. They can include what they want - which may be "Bob is absolutely amazing at juggling!" or not mention the subject at all.
Original post by Juno
It depends how they write it. They can include what they want - which may be "Bob is absolutely amazing at juggling!" or not mention the subject at all.

Thanks, I've since asked them and got a response saying that it'll be okay :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by NothingCrushesUs
Thanks, I've since asked them and got a response saying that it'll be okay :smile:

I don't understand why you didn't just do this in the first place...:confused:
Original post by aeterno
I don't understand why you didn't just do this in the first place...:confused:

I was panicking, something I'm not particularly used to, which made me panic even more. I was trying to get the information as soon as possible, and by any means possible :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending