The Student Room Group

The guys who come UK and use girls born here, to stay in UK permanently.

Well I have seen this happen around me to lots of british born young girls, and guys have been trying to 'get me' into a relationship with them but I can see signs of desperacy and them bribing me like I will lose them forever otherwise.

In a lot of cases the guy doesnt truly want the girl, but he is just tricking her into marrying him and being in a relationship with her just so he can get the visa.

Well after he does get the visa to stay in the UK permanently after marriage, what does the guy do, does he just divorce her? Or stay with her married forever?

Becuase I doubt he truly loves her?
Well if he divorces her straight away the UKBA sends him back home.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by citalopram
Well I have seen this happen around me to lots of british born young girls, and guys have been trying to 'get me' into a relationship with them but I can see signs of desperacy and them bribing me like I will lose them forever otherwise.

In a lot of cases the guy doesnt truly want the girl, but he is just tricking her into marrying him and being in a relationship with her just so he can get the visa.

Well after he does get the visa to stay in the UK permanently after marriage, what does the guy do, does he just divorce her? Or stay with her married forever?

Becuase I doubt he truly loves her?

Usually the kind of girls getting into these marriages are either:

1) Getting paid for it.

If the guy takes off they are complicit in the immigration fraud.

2) Fat, ugly 45+ year old women marrying 20 year old guys from Egypt, Morocco, W Africa etc.

If they are truly delusional enough to believe that the guy is interested in them and not their passport, then they are getting what they deserve.
Reply 3
Well that reminds me of a past series of uk border force !
Original post by ManAbout
Usually the kind of girls getting into these marriages are either:

1) Getting paid for it.

If the guy takes off they are complicit in the immigration fraud.

2) Fat, ugly 45+ year old women marrying 20 year old guys from Egypt, Morocco, W Africa etc.

If they are truly delusional enough to believe that the guy is interested in them and not their passport, then they are getting what they deserve.

:giggle:
Reply 5
Original post by Panda Bear
Well if he divorces her straight away the UKBA send him back home.

Love it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending