University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by Bathwiggle
i've made that to weeks in a row!

then go for the hat-trick :awesome:
Original post by SciFiBoy
then go for the hat-trick :awesome:

but i have no bananas! and you've found someone else to cook for you so thats fine :biggrin:
but i have no bananas! and you've found someone else to cook for you so thats fine :biggrin:

:sad: fine, no bananas

well, that's what she said, but idk what to think, people are confusing :tongue:
A nice moist fruitcake is the way forward to be honest.
Original post by paddy__power

banana's are a fruit :tongue:

You fail to grasp the constitution of a fruitcake dear friend.

I do like banana cake though :yes:

I know what fruitcake is :smile: but bananas are win! if I had any baking skills I would make cake myself :yep: sadly I do not :frown:
I know what fruitcake is :smile: but bananas are win! if I had any baking skills I would make cake myself :yep: sadly I do not :frown:

Google is all you need, that and a degree of common sense.
:sad: fine, no bananas

well, that's what she said, but idk what to think, people are confusing :tongue:

Well if it gets too bad i might be nice, somoene said about buying a book off me, if i bring it to the uni then i might let you know and bring cake too... might...

as gary's b'day present? can i get away with that?

I'm going to argue they are a fish!

You moved away so none for you :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)

you'd be amazed how wrong you could be....

common sense when it comes to food is something I generally lack :tongue:

Well if it gets too bad i might be nice, somoene said about buying a book off me, if i bring it to the uni then i might let you know and bring cake too... might...

I'm going to argue they are a fish!

:biggrin: cool

very odd looking for fish :tongue:
common sense when it comes to food is something I generally lack :tongue:

:biggrin: cool

very odd looking for fish :tongue:

Have you read the disc world series?

As Ponder said, "According to my theory it's cladistically associated with the Krullian pipefish, sir, which of course is also yellow and goes around in bunches or shoals." Archchancellor Ridcully: "And lives in trees?" Ponder: "Well, not usually, sir. The banana is obviously exploiting a new niche

Banana must be fish as terry pratchett said so :biggrin:
Have you read the disc world series?

As Ponder said, "According to my theory it's cladistically associated with the Krullian pipefish, sir, which of course is also yellow and goes around in bunches or shoals." Archchancellor Ridcully: "And lives in trees?" Ponder: "Well, not usually, sir. The banana is obviously exploiting a new niche

read one when I was like 11 :tongue: I read more song lyrics than anything else at the moment...

that sounds funny though :smile:
read one when I was like 11 :tongue: I read more song lyrics than anything else at the moment...

that sounds funny though :smile:

i love the series, really easy reading.

That quotes from the hogfather, but i prefer ones with hte witches in, which won't mean anything to you but heyho :h:
i love the series, really easy reading.

That quotes from the hogfather, but i prefer ones with hte witches in, which won't mean anything to you but heyho :h:

lol, can't remember last easy reading I did, I read politics books and incredibly dark song lyrics instead :colone:

they made like a tv show or film of that didn't they?
lol, can't remember last easy reading I did, I read politics books and incredibly dark song lyrics instead :colone:

they made like a tv show or film of that didn't they?

i tihnk so, didn't watch it, i prefer books to films. i've always got a disc world book near by, i knwo them so well i just open any page and start reading now.
i tihnk so, didn't watch it, i prefer books to films. i've always got a disc world book near by, i knwo them so well i just open any page and start reading now.

ah fair enough :smile: my sis is like that :tongue: good to have something fun to do though
ah fair enough :smile: my sis is like that :tongue: good to have something fun to do though

i've normally got 3 books on the go, although i finished one early so need to find something else to read.

I might go start baking...
i've normally got 3 books on the go, although i finished one early so need to find something else to read.

I might go start baking...

cool :smile:

:awesome: have fun!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending