The Student Room Group

Plus size model loses weight.

http://www.entertainment.becomegorgeous.com/celebrity_gossip/former_plus_size_model_crystal_renn_explains_weight_loss-5485.html

I don't know why people think it's impossible to loose weight. I don't know why she didn't lose it sooner.

She looks much better now.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
omg she looks just so0o fabulouss!!

Ahem.
Reply 2
Original post by Simplicity

I don't know why people think it's impossible to loose weight. I don't know why she didn't lose it sooner.

God forbid she was actually happy about her body at that time.

Jesus, she wasn't even that big.

God i hate that ****ed up industry.
She looked fine before, she looks fine now. As long as someone isn't obese or severely underweight, why does it matter? :eyeball:
Reply 4
Good for her. I was worried clicking on the link, but from what I can see she just lost a healthy amount of flab and called it a day. Nothing wrong with promoting health. Now, if she'd become almost unattainably skinny, I'd be singing an entirely different tune, but nothing big here.

Geddit? :awesome:
She does look amazing now and more high fashion.. however she was fine how she was before
cool beans
Reply 7
She is soooo fit!
Reply 8
She looks so much better. I don't know if that's a particularly bad photo (not having heard of her before or really maintaining an interest in the world of modelling) but she looked quite ill and the clothes she was wearing didn't suit her figure at all. Also, plus sized!? She looked like a slightly chubby but overall almost average sized girl. I was hoping to see a voluptuous hour glass goddess so I could seethe at the pressures of the industry turning her into a stick insect, but she looks much healthier/more attractive now.

Now Nigella Lawson would be a fabulous plus sized model - though that might be a waste of her many other more interesting talents - yum.
She wasn't that big before.
Reply 10
How the hell could they call that plus size? But anyway she does look a lot better than before. Honestly i don't feel it's that hard to lose weight when you have the time and resources for it and obviously determination
She looked great before, but maybe she simply decided to get healthier, for which she should be congratulated. At least she's not a size 0 now - she still looks good.
Reply 12
She had more rolls than a bakery before.

Now she is just simply sexy!
I think she looked best here:
Original post by Simplicity

Firstly, you can't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about when I say this, because I have made the effort to lose weight and have lost almost five stone in the past 9 months.

Secondly, losing weight is NOT easy. It's not as simple as stopping eating and exercising. Cutting down junk food can be hard, because it IS addictive. Exercising can be hard because it's hard trying to get the motivation to go out and exercise.

Yes, more people should try and lose weight.

But they should be cheered and congratulated when they manage to do so, NOT told that "you don't know why they didn't do it sooner".
Reply 15
WHAT is going on with the crotch area in that orange 'dress'?
She was a plus size model? really? she only looked at the most a size 14 in those pictures, not plus size at all.
I was expecting some obese woman who had lost loads of weight, she does look better but not THAT different.
She looked better before. **** the media showing skinny is hot and pressurising all the cuddly girls :frown:
the article is a good example of bias imo. you could just as easily use a wretched picture of her looking thinner and a nice picture of her when she was heavier.

before:

after:
Reply 19
That last photo isn't wretched by a long shot...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending