The Student Room Group

Which country has the worst food?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by DontJudge
I never called you :no:

That makes no sense.

What are you on about with pepper and chilli??
Original post by davros123
That makes no sense.

What are you on about with pepper and chilli??

basically i'm saying you lot are not used to of REAL spice. And you lots spice is something similar to a pepper. :rolf:
Reply 162
basically i'm saying you lot are not used to of REAL spice. And you lots spice is something similar to a pepper. :rolf:

Just slightly misinformed there.
Just slightly misinformed there.

what are you talking about man! :confused:
Reply 164
what are you talking about man! :confused:

Well if you go and buy Chilli powder in the UK it's the same as anywhere in the world you can get it as hot as you like or as mild as you like.

Spice is not hotter in the US by default!

Are you sure you are not getting confused with Paprika?
Reply 165
Original post by Eleanor13
I was there for three months and never had a decent meal. Flavourless cheese sandwich for breakfast, and exactly the same thing for lunch. Bland minced up meat shapes with boring boiled veg for dinner. Every day. And this wasn't just the family I was staying with, other people I met said they had exactly the same eating habits.

No wonder cannabis is legal there, you'd have to be stoned to eat that ****.
Well if you go and buy Chilli powder in the UK it's the same as anywhere in the world you can get it as hot as you like or as mild as you like.

Spice is not hotter in the US by default!

Are you sure you are not getting confused with Paprika?

omg your soo not getting what i'm saying! Am i really that hard to comprehend? :eyebrow: i'm saying that . . . Oh forget it i've repeated myself enough times.
Reply 167
omg your soo not getting what i'm saying! Am i really that hard to comprehend? :eyebrow: i'm saying that . . . Oh forget it i've repeated myself enough times.

I not sure you know what your saying.
I not sure you know what your saying.

:banghead: are you playin wit me ? You're angering me on purpose. :mad:

Quick Reply

Latest