The Student Room Group

Predicted grades on UCAS?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alpha5
I think your right.
So i done 4 as levels and dropped one, so this means i need to fill out 4 of the Advanced subsidiary 2001 and onwards ect with my grades, and then a further 3 GCE advanced level ones including the modules from AS and the A2's left as pending.

Yes, correct :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by LifeIsGood
Yes, correct :smile:

So you add your AS grades to the A2 section too? :s-smilie:
Original post by Lewis :D
So you add your AS grades to the A2 section too? :s-smilie:

No, no, no.

You put your AS Resits in the A2 section, the AS section has to be complete with whatever you got as your original grades.
Reply 23
No, no, no.

You put your AS Resits in the A2 section, the AS section has to be complete with whatever you got as your original grades.

Gonee
(edited 12 years ago)
So it looks like this:
?

Yes, btw well done your results. They are fantastic :biggrin:

If you aren't resitting any modules in A2 (don't see why you shouldn) then it should look like that, yes :smile:
Reply 25
Yes, btw well done your results. They are fantastic :biggrin:

If you aren't resitting any modules in A2 (don't see why you shouldn) then it should look like that, yes :smile:

Thanks for your help. All that confused me so much haha, and no I'm not resitting, I just dropped the D :smile:
Reply 26
Our school told us to only include grades in the AS section if we are not taking them on to A2 or resitting any of the modules.
Thanks for your help. All that confused me so much haha, and no I'm not resitting, I just dropped the D :smile:

No problem, good luck for A2 sure you're going A* your way through them! :biggrin:
Reply 28
No problem, good luck for A2 sure you're going A* your way through them! :biggrin:

I hope so! In French and Spanish anyway :biggrin:. You applying for 2012 too?
Reply 29
But what if I'm unsure if I'm going to retake or not in June?
I hope so! In French and Spanish anyway :biggrin:. You applying for 2012 too?

Yep for Biomed :smile:
Reply 31
Yep for Biomed :smile:

Where have you applied to? Have you sent off your application yet? :smile:
Can i just high-jack this thread for a minute?? I don't really want to make a new one just for this question :smile:

Basically the teacher has offered me an A* predicted grade, but i said no, because i really don't believe i could manage it.
However, i have applied for some AAA uni's and my predicted grades are currently AAB.
should i take up this higher grade, if only to get more offers???
thanks !!
Reply 33
Original post by Forget that
Can i just high-jack this thread for a minute?? I don't really want to make a new one just for this question :smile:

Basically the teacher has offered me an A* predicted grade, but i said no, because i really don't believe i could manage it.
However, i have applied for some AAA uni's and my predicted grades are currently AAB.
should i take up this higher grade, if only to get more offers???
thanks !!

Of course, just don't go for unis with A* offers. If their offers are AAA and you're predicted A*AA it will make you stand out, but they won't give you an offer with an A*, if you get me.
Of course, just don't go for unis with A* offers. If their offers are AAA and you're predicted A*AA it will make you stand out, but they won't give you an offer with an A*, if you get me.

Are you sure bout that tough?? I'm really scared they will be like, 'yes of course you can a place here, provided you get that A*!'

(This is what you get for being to modest, just the thought of me getting an A* at A level just freaks me out lol. People like me should have dropped out of school a long time ago.)

thanks i will sort this out tomorrow :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by Forget that
Are you sure bout that tough?? I'm really scared they will be like, 'yes of course you can a place here, provided you get that A*!'

(This is what you get for being to modest, just the thought of me getting an A* at A level just freaks me out lol. People like me should have dropped out of school a long time ago.)

thanks i will sort this out tomorrow :smile:

I'm pretty sure they can't give you an offer which isn't stated, i.e. if they say AAB in the prospectus I don't think they can put it up to A*AB. Don't quote me though, but it would be ludicrous if they could!
I'm pretty sure they can't give you an offer which isn't stated, i.e. if they say AAB in the prospectus I don't think they can put it up to A*AB. Don't quote me though, but it would be ludicrous if they could!

lol well i had to quote you to reply but im sure you don't mind
thanks a lot tough, it was more mentally than anything else, but now i feel more confident.

by the by, that ucas form picture i don't think was right... you need to take out all the A's and just leave politics i'm afraid, the school will put in your predicted grades :biggrin:
but don't quote me on that
Reply 37
Original post by lilliehear
Put in your A2 subject choices, and just leave it as pending. When you click pay send it will go to your referee and they'll fill it in :smile:

Maybe it's because I'm an international applicant, but my reference does not put in my predicted grades (in fact, she can't see my predicted grades page) & I put them in myself (seems kind of weird to me though).

I'm slightly confused
Reply 38
Thanks! Is the qualification date August 2012?

June 2012 as that is the exam season you are finishing it in.
Reply 39
Quick Question, Do I have to put the individual module grades in my UCAS?

Or is it only if you apply to cambridge?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending