The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Open Day Programme

I am planning to go to York's open day on saturday but i haven't booked.

I would be very grateful if somebody could attach a copy of the open day programme that they've had emailed to them so that i can plan my day there.

Reply 1
would be interested in this too!
University of York
York
Reply 2
What departments/general talks are you interested in? I can tell you all the times, I don't have a link to the file though, sorry.

Original post by metric
would be interested in this too!

Original post by JJ93
I am planning to go to York's open day on saturday but i haven't booked.

I would be very grateful if somebody could attach a copy of the open day programme that they've had emailed to them so that i can plan my day there.

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Sagacious
What departments/general talks are you interested in? I can tell you all the times, I don't have a link to the file though, sorry.

film & tv production

that'd be helpful thank you :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by metric
film & tv production

that'd be helpful thank you :smile:

Film and Television Production;

12.00-12.30pm, Department of Theatre, Film and Television, room 116, Heslington East.

or (the same thing, just a different time)

2.30-3.00pm, Department of Theatre, Film and Television, room 116, Heslington East.

Film and Television Production tours; 1.00-2.00pm and 3.00-4.00pm. (Not sure whether it's Heslington East or West).

Also, throughout the day there are 'general talks' such as the; Finance talk, Introduction talk, Student life talk, Personal statement talk etc.

Go onto the university website and look for a map of the campus, it will make the whole Heslington East/West thing clearer.

I hope I've helped.
Reply 5
Original post by Sagacious
Film and Television Production;

12.00-12.30pm, Department of Theatre, Film and Television, room 116, Heslington East.

or (the same thing, just a different time)

2.30-3.00pm, Department of Theatre, Film and Television, room 116, Heslington East.

Film and Television Production tours; 1.00-2.00pm and 3.00-4.00pm. (Not sure whether it's Heslington East or West).

Also, throughout the day there are 'general talks' such as the; Finance talk, Introduction talk, Student life talk, Personal statement talk etc.

Go onto the university website and look for a map of the campus, it will make the whole Heslington East/West thing clearer.

I hope I've helped.

Ah brilliant cheers! when do you recommend I get there about 10am?
Reply 6
This would help me too!!

Could you help me with the Physics times and the Philosophy times??

Reply 7
If you could tell me the maths and computer science times i would be grateful thanks :smile:
Okay, I'm going to this but my e-mail linking me to the programme has mysteriously disappeared. Has anyone got the link?
Original post by JJ93
If you could tell me the maths and computer science times i would be grateful thanks :smile:

If you came into CS, please tell me you came in the afternoon :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending