The Student Room Group

The "What's that song" thread - Mk II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hylean
Any lyrics? Not really a help if all we have to go on is a green background "or similar".

Nope, can only mime the melody, anywhere I can do that? Like go to a webpage, mime it and then post link here? Might help!
about you now?
hole in the head?

Naa m8, but sort of similar to this
Reply 44
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
Don't remember the music videos of most of them. Sad songs... lemme see. The ones I know of.

Caught in a moment
Maya
Ugly
Change
Too lost in you

Only ones with sad tunes that I really listened to that spring to mind at the moment. Some lyrics might help?

No lyrics, but can mime the song, what do we do?

It's like sad but a "sad-happy" song
Original post by MutantGecko
hole in the head?

Nope.... This is a happy song m8 :smile:

Great song, but not this one unfortunately..
Original post by mmaattrriixx
Nope.... This is a happy song m8 :smile:

are you sure having a hole in the head is a happy thing? :P but seriously i have no idea then.
Original post by MutantGecko
are you sure having a hole in the head is a happy thing? :P but seriously i have no idea then.

haha good 1 ! But the song is happy, not the titel xD
Is there a site where I can mime the song and then post it up on some link or so?

So you all can listen to it and help me? :biggrin:
Reply 51
Nopes.

What about "Push the Button" or "Stronger"?
Original post by Hylean
Nopes.

What about "Push the Button" or "Stronger"?

Nope, but just wanna say that "Stronger" is similar to the song and also that when I listen to stronger I start forgetting the other one a little, because of the song sticks in the head
Who was in the band at the time? Mutya, Keisha? Cos then it'll be easier to narrow it down.
ugly?
Original post by OmicronPersei8
Who was in the band at the time? Mutya, Keisha? Cos then it'll be easier to narrow it down.

Remember the hot Heida was there, but don't remember the rest, just got my eyes on her ya know! lol! (y)

Naa but last time I saw this song was like for more than 5 years ago, so the new sugababes weren't even there then..
Remember the hot Heida was there, but don't remember the rest, just got my eyes on her ya know! lol! (y)

Naa but last time I saw this song was like for more than 5 years ago, so the new sugababes weren't even there then..

About You Now?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvoAvPjADsE

Nope.. Would love to mime this song somewhere! Where? Must be some webpage!??
Reply 58

Nope.. Would love to mime this song somewhere! Where? Must be some webpage!??

Never heard of youtube?
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest