The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

**** SAKE. Missed another morning of heavy lectures due to hangover...

I'm going to fail medicine. :colonhash:
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
Ugh we have a whole module on public health disguised as Health and Disease in Populations.

Epidemiholiday. :colone:

I actually find it all very interesting as a subject, the lectures are just incredibly dull.
Reply 5842
Guys please advice on how i should study?
I dot seem to understand the lectures/
Off to Tables with the BL netball ladies tonight... I think I might die.
Reply 5844
Original post by spacepirate-James
**** SAKE. Missed another morning of heavy lectures due to hangover...

I'm going to fail medicine. :colonhash:

Don't worry about it. I know people who missed >70% of last year and still managed to pass!
Original post by rabbit99
Guys please advice on how i should study?
I dot seem to understand the lectures/

Ask your peers if you don't understand something. Or try a few different textbooks. Failing that, speak to one of your educators.
Wow i'm doing so little work. This is going to bite me in the ass eventually....
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
Ugh we have a whole module on public health disguised as Health and Disease in Populations.

Leicestafarian?
First event of the course this year was wine and nibbles on the department...followed by Huntly. Win. Had the novelty of choosing exactly what I wanted to study, the course looks fantastic. This year is looking good :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Earlier today I was wishing for something to happen so that I wouldn't have to go to my dissection tomorrow. Turns out my Granny has died.

Not ****ing worth it. FFS. :frown:
Reply 5850
Which pen drive would be good?
Original post by Fission_Mailed
Earlier today I was wishing for something to happen so that I wouldn't have to go to my dissection tomorrow. Turns out my Granny has died.

:hugs:

:sad: Really sorry to hear that :hugs: Hope you're okay :console:
Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan
Leicestafarian?

Nah brah. Leicester off-spring. Warwick.
Reply 5854
Original post by xconfetti
Hi guys :biggrin:

Welcome! :biggrin: How are you finding stuffs?
Reply 5855
Original post by gozatron
Wow i'm doing so little work. This is going to bite me in the ass eventually....

Ah. Youre basically stil in freshers week. Don't worry. Just start picking it up slowly to a level that you can keep up. No use hitting the gorund running full pelt in first week you burn out pretty fast if you work too hard. It's about trying to find a level of working that you can sustain throughout the year. But cut yourself some slack too its important to have a balance. And have fun! :smile:
I have now officially met Becca-Sarah :colone:

:console:
Original post by a moist feeling
I have now officially met Becca-Sarah :colone:

I'd forgotten about that.
Original post by Becca-Sarah
I'd forgotten about that.

How was your first tables?

I went twice in first year and once in second year..never returned! Haha.

Latest

Trending

Trending