The Student Room Group

Changing colleges

My son has just started a BTEC extended diploma course a few weeks ago and I have just found out that next summer I will need to relocate to a different area of the country with my employers. Can anyone give me any guidance on how to find out if it's possible for him to study the 2nd year of the 2 year course at a different college. I don't know where to start! Thanks
Reply 1
Ask the college he's attending at the moment .
Google FE colleges where you're moving to and phone them .
It's doable I'm sure 1
Original post by Concerned_Mum
My son has just started a BTEC extended diploma course a few weeks ago and I have just found out that next summer I will need to relocate to a different area of the country with my employers. Can anyone give me any guidance on how to find out if it's possible for him to study the 2nd year of the 2 year course at a different college. I don't know where to start! Thanks

It might be possible for him to do that, but I would ask his current course tutor and the other colleges about this. I finished first year at a college and finished my second and final year at a different college, so it is possible but my advice for you is to contact both colleges - current and future one. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending