The Student Room Group

Predicted grades on UCAS?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by NewCrack
Quick Question, Do I have to put the individual module grades in my UCAS?

Or is it only if you apply to cambridge?

No, even if you apply to Cambridge there's a separate form they send you to fill in module details.
Reply 41
Original post by Kim-x
June 2012 as that is the exam season you are finishing it in.

But the qualification date is when we get our results isn't it?
Original post by Forget that
lol well i had to quote you to reply but im sure you don't mind
thanks a lot tough, it was more mentally than anything else, but now i feel more confident.

by the by, that ucas form picture i don't think was right... you need to take out all the A's and just leave politics i'm afraid, the school will put in your predicted grades :biggrin:
but don't quote me on that

Really? :frown: everyone told me it was right here, i'm confused again haha
Original post by Lewis :D
Where have you applied to? Have you sent off your application yet? :smile:

I got 4 Unis so far, need to pick one more. Sending my application next week hopefully. How about you?
Reply 43
Original post by Lewis :D
But the qualification date is when we get our results isn't it?

I put June because technically you have the qualification from the time you finish the last exam, it's just the results that are pending. June is also the date the exam boards put on the statement of results.
Original post by Kim-x
I put June because technically you have the qualification from the time you finish the last exam, it's just the results that are pending. June is also the date the exam boards put on the statement of results.

There's a video on UCAS that says August, but that's a new development. I doubt it matters.
Reply 45
Do I need to put module grades as I have already taken my A2.
Reply 46
Original post by Shaz51
Do I need to put module grades as I have already taken my A2.

Module grades are optional, as are module titles. You're only obliged to tell them your overall grades.
Reply 47
Original post by Kim-x
Module grades are optional, as are module titles. You're only obliged to tell them your overall grades.

Thanks. :smile:

EDIT: I was wondering if you knew the Alevel certification date? I have contacted my school but I haven't heard from them.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Shaz51

EDIT: I was wondering if you knew the Alevel certification date? I have contacted my school but I haven't heard from them.

The video on UCAS says August. This is a recent thing. Don't think it matters. The universities know exams take place in January or June and they just need to know which session.
Reply 49
Original post by Shaz51

Your school will apply for certification after your final set of exams (so the June) but the actual certificates are received by the school in November I think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending