The Student Room Group

Ghost caught by security camera!!!?

Poll

vote

(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Original post by oo00oo
P.S. Link doesn't work. I just know without looking that it's nonsense.

working now.
Reply 3
Do we really need a poll?
Fake and Gay.

If it was a "real Victorian ghost" why would she be looking at the camera? That would imply she knew what it did.

And it looks like something knocked up in a Japanese university I.T society.
(edited 12 years ago)
Got to be a hoax. Why would she stop and turn and face the camera?
If the sun is correct ( I highly doubt) that experts have efficiently checked for any foul play then it may be good evidence. Problem is it just seems so good and almost too dramatic. I mean seriously? Stopping to look at the camera? Not like I'm an expert or anything but I check out ghost videos as a hobby and try to decide what is going on. Another thing is that the video has no real similarities to other videos. In fact, contrary to popular 'White transparent' ghost belief, most people describe ghosts as almost normal solid looking people or black shadows. This video just seems to mainstream Hollywood.
Reply 7
Original post by Computerised
Fake and Gay.

If it was a "real Victorian ghost" why would she be looking at the camera? That would imply she knew what it did.

And it looks like something knocked up in a Japanese university I.T society.

dont forget she's been around since she died! she was suppose to have gone to heaven or hell, but her spirit wanders the earth so she knows what computers and CCTV are!
Reply 8
Fake. As above, a victorian ghost is not going to know to look at a cctv camera.
Reply 9
The Sun? Are you serious?

It's fake.
Reply 10
:lol:
Reply 11
I know her, she's a pretty decent ghost. I spoke to her a while back and she says she comes out more often now because its easy to get away with it and people won't believe its real so she can do whatever she likes. :smile:

But yes, I do love speaking to her, the voices in my head are amazing. :unimpressed:

:eviltongue: I can hear them coming...........
People are so naive. Don't they realise what she really is?

It's clearly a cyberman just waiting to take over the world. :rolleyes: Next you'll be asking if Daleks can really climb stairs.
It is the "Sun" OF COURSE IT'S FAKE CRAP!!!!!!
Original post by joancollins
dont forget she's been around since she died! she was suppose to have gone to heaven or hell, but her spirit wanders the earth so she knows what computers and CCTV are!

I dunno, you hear other theories that everything remains the same to them. I remember one medium saying there was a girl who didn't come out of a particular corner because it used to be a prison and this was her cell :/.

I think this is just a hoax though, I agree with the others, it just looks too mainstream hollywood.
Original post by joancollins

If she knew what CCTV does surely she would know not to be caught by it? And don't say she was trying to expose herself deliberately because then with all her years of technology experience she could of done a short video autobiography of herself and uploaded it to Youtube using the store's computer systems.
Reply 16
Cheap marketing? I forgot Phones4U even existed until this. Definately fake though.
Reply 17
Haha the sun. A very reliable source.
Reply 18
That article is a true testament to the quality of that 'newspaper'.

Even the Sun readers' comments said it was dumb.

Shame on you.
Reply 19
Original post by Computerised
If she knew what CCTV does surely she would know not to be caught by it? And don't say she was trying to expose herself deliberately because then with all her years of technology experience she could of done a short video autobiography of herself and uploaded it to Youtube using the store's computer systems.

i think she's real. don't think shes an orphan though. she looks like she's pregnant! unless she was a victim of child sexual abuse and got killed when they found out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending