The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bobifier
This article contains some intriguing ideas.

Interesting idea, I never though of the scene like that. But the most asked question is not "Who will river marry?", that is not even in my top five and please DO NOT REWRITE TIME, that will not go down well with me/
Original post by elitepower
Interesting idea, I never though of the scene like that. But the most asked question is not "Who will river marry?", that is not even in my top five and please DO NOT REWRITE TIME, that will not go down well with me/

Just to add to that, someone pointed out that in the scene at the end of Closing Time with River in the spacesuit under water, the bubbles and everything makes it look like she's kind of in a wedding dress.

I don't know if I can get a screengrab of it.
Original post by sleekchic
Just to add to that, someone pointed out that in the scene at the end of Closing Time with River in the spacesuit under water, the bubbles and everything makes it look like she's kind of in a wedding dress.

I don't know if I can get a screengrab of it.

2:19 onwards.

I sort of see a resemblance... :holmes:
Original post by Joseppea

2:19 onwards.

I sort of see a resemblance... :holmes:

Can't wait til tomorrow! Especially with some of the starring guests that have been spoilered in prev pages!
After the last four episodes and Torchwood, if tomorrow night's episode is a let down I might for the first time in my entire life question my loyalty to Doctor Who.

There, I said it and it feels like a weight off my soul.

It needs to be great.
Moff owes us that much...
'According to some accounts, it is the day the Doctor dies'

Not all accounts then. :holmes:
Oh my God, this week's confidential was hilarious... I really don't want them to cancel it :frown: The skits that Matt and James did are hilarious, especially the one with the crack in the wall xD
There will be Two Doctors in the finale, I'm certain.

Whether they'll both be Matt Smith, however...
I really hope my ethernet cable arrives by tomorrow or else I won't be able to watch it until next week. :sad:
Original post by sleekchic
I really hope my ethernet cable arrives by tomorrow or else I won't be able to watch it until next week. :sad:

Thanks, nearly forgot an ethernet cable til you reminded me. There are always advantages to procrastinating on TSR :biggrin:
Another Doctor Who-themed tee is available on Qwertee for the next 2 days.

http://www.qwertee.com/
Speaking of which, I wonder if we get to find out what was writte on the side of his cot.
I need to know how many Doctors or time streams there are - his clothing (the tux! in Let's Kill Hitler and The Big Bang especially) and inconsistencies in his behaviour are driving me mad.

and hi - newish to the forum and I immediately searched for the DW thread I really have my priorities in place /o\
Oh my heck, I am so excited :gah:
Original post by intoruins
I need to know how many Doctors or time streams there are - his clothing (the tux! in Let's Kill Hitler and The Big Bang especially) and inconsistencies in his behaviour are driving me mad.

and hi - newish to the forum and I immediately searched for the DW thread I really have my priorities in place /o\

Sonic cane = so cool it begins to crystallise. Got to love the tux as well.

The great-coat is pretty cool, too.
This week's episode thread : here.

I hope I did it right :colondollar:
Original post by intoruins

Why can;t he have more than 1 tux and get changed?

Behaviour I'll give you.

I'm quite excited as just watched the two preview clips. :dice:
Merlin follows straight after Doctor Who???? Omg... :smile:
Original post by Reminisce
Merlin follows straight after Doctor Who???? Omg... :smile:

I know. Who needs to go out when you have Dr Who (still concerned a bit on if it'll just be bang bang bang bang although as above the trailers and preview look awesome!) and Merlin on.

Then of course DWC straight after them. My night is complete! :yep:
Looks like I'll have to stay away from this thread until I watch it on Monday or Tuesday.

Latest