The Student Room Group

I miss him so much i can't stop crying :'(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
So even though my hymen is still intact i'm not a virgin? But I thought he'd need to push it in for it to be considered as losing my virginity? :s-smilie:
your hymen can break during running, horseback riding, even cycling. So no, it's not an indicator of your virginity. You had penis in your vagina, therefore you are no longer a virgin.
Also, there is no such thing as "oops my penis accidentally went into your vagina". You had sex, so I suggest you talk about wanting to have sex with him again instead of this "going all the way" and "losing your virginity" business you speak of.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah but he didn't push it in and my hymen is still in place and yes i mean the whole of it went in. Lets just say he was teasing me with it but then it slipped in because I was really wet.

Not a virgin :wink:
Reply 23
Original post by nettles
Not a virgin :wink:

This, and he must have a very tiny penis if he went in all the way and your hymen is still intact. Do you only say that because you didn't bleed, because other things and not just tampons can break it, so not everyone bleeds their first time.
..and they even gave me free condoms, LOL!

Well aren't you special?
Reply 25
Original post by strawberry
your hymen can break during running, horseback riding, even cycling. So no, it's not an indicator of your virginity. You had penis in your vagina, therefore you are no longer a virgin.
Also, there is no such thing as "oops my penis accidentally went into your vagina". You had sex, so I suggest you talk about wanting to have sex with him again instead of this "going all the way" and "losing your virginity" business you speak of.

My point is he didn't push it in so does that still count? :s
Reply 26
Yeah but he didn't push it in and my hymen is still in place and yes i mean the whole of it went in. Lets just say he was teasing me with it but then he slipped it in because I was really wet and he knew I wanted it.

Fixed it for you :rolleyes:
doesn't matter if he pushed it in or whatever, it was IN. You are not a virgin.
Reply 28
if it went in even by accident for only a second you could be pregnant/have and std if he wasn't wearing condom especially if you were fooling around before that
Reply 29
Really? But he didn't push it in, it was just kinda sitting there, my hymen is still in place.

Can I ask how old you are?

The hymen is at the entrance of your vagina and can either have already been broken, never have been there in the first place, or it may have stretched as he went in.

http://howshealth.com/how-to-tell-if-my-hymen-is-broken
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by Nix-j-c
This, and he must have a very tiny penis if he went in all the way and your hymen is still intact. Do you only say that because you didn't bleed, because other things and not just tampons can break it, so not everyone bleeds their first time.

Yes i say it because i didn't bleed and now that i think about it i think only half of his penis went in
This has just massively boosted an awful evening.
This is so cringeworthy to read. I have no idea how half a penis could enter a girl's vagina and the girl not notice for a few minutes.
My point is he didn't push it in so does that still count? :s

Look, get over it. What ever principle (religious or cultural reasons) you had for not wanting to lose your virginity at the start of your relationship is gone. You are no longer a virgin. You had sex. It's not just one person telling you this, it's several people. Anyone with an IQ above average could tell you that.

Heck, I'm a Virgin and even I know that you had sex just by what you've just told us. Obviously you could kid yourself and change your story. But the fact is, on the basis of what you've told us, you're no longer a Virgin. No matter how you want to twist it.

And anyway, why do you care if you're a Virgin or not? You said you wanted to do it really badly and you got prepared. Don't know why you can't just accept what you're being told. Unless of course you now regret doing it? :s-smilie:
Reply 34
i'm 23 he is my first bf he is 22 and wr both virgins bt wnt it so bad :-(
i'm 23 he is my first bf he is 22 and wr both virgins bt wnt it so bad :-(

you WERE both virgins. welcome to the world of sex.
Reply 36
Really?! OMG! I'm so happy thanks guys :biggrin: We didn't go all the way becuase I wasn't sure about how easily i'd be able to get hold of the morning after pill and pregnancy test. Now that I know we will DEFINETLY be having REAL sex next time, I love my BF ;-) xxx
last time we linked up we were fooling around and his cock accidently went inside me for like a few minutes, he got it out as soon as i realised it slipped in there.

He wants it as much as you do.
Really?! OMG! I'm so happy thanks guys :biggrin: We didn't go all the way becuase I wasn't sure about how easily i'd be able to get hold of the morning after pill and pregnancy test. Now that I know we will DEFINETLY be having REAL sex next time, I love my BF ;-) xxx

"didn't go all the way"? how much further can you get past sex? what's the difference between what happened and "real sex"? :facepalm:
Reply 39
Lol! This is so cringeworthy to read "slipped in?" seriously?!? First it was the "tip", then "all of it" and then "half of it". :lolwut:
Make up your mind woman!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending