The Student Room Group

Jealousy?

So basically me and my boyfriend have been together about 3 months now, and everything is going really well :smile: and i'm not a jealous person at all normally and i trust him, we have a lot of friends in common so he has many female friends and i have many male friends.. i don't get jealous of any other girl than this one girl. She is stunning and has a lovely figure and an amazing perosnality but she's a massive flirt and shes begun doing really strange things like calling him up when she knows we are together but never calls him other than that and the other day she made him lunch at brought it to college .. i don't know what to do about it but it makes me feel like **** and question myself, please help??
Reply 1
She's obviously trying to make you jealous, maybe she thinks 'why is he with her over me' even if she doesn't want to be with him?

If she's your friend, talk to her about it and tell her it makes you feel uncomfortable and it's just not on.

If not, talk to your boyfriend and tell him that it's a bit unusual for this girl to be doing these things when you are his girlfriend, not her.
Reply 2
thank you, i didn't know if i was over reacting or not ... :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
thank you, i didn't know if i was over reacting or not ... :biggrin:

You are NOT overreacting.
Original post by Anonymous
So basically me and my boyfriend have been together about 3 months now, and everything is going really well :smile: and i'm not a jealous person at all normally and i trust him, we have a lot of friends in common so he has many female friends and i have many male friends.. i don't get jealous of any other girl than this one girl. She is stunning and has a lovely figure and an amazing perosnality but she's a massive flirt and shes begun doing really strange things like calling him up when she knows we are together but never calls him other than that and the other day she made him lunch at brought it to college .. i don't know what to do about it but it makes me feel like **** and question myself, please help??

The fact that you know that is a bit disturbing. Are you stalking them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending