The Student Room Group

my boyfriend+cheating+sex+leaving him+everything

hi, i posted last week about my boyfriend and he has intimacy issues. So i was told to talk to him about it and i did. it didnt go so well and he said he felt like he was being pressured into things. Now i wasnt pressuring him i was just inquring to what was wrong and i got really mad and i slept with his bestfriend. i know it was stupid but i talked to his bestfriend (jamie) and like he said he would talk to my boyfriend for me and try sort him out.

So jamie talked to him and like josh, my boyfriend, didnt take it so well and probably will take even longer to have sex with me now so i know i messed it up but can like anyone give me some advice with what to do? he is so insecure and scared and i know i just want to help him get better.

Also im not sure i might leave him but like i know that would make him even worse and i want him to be amazing because it is what he deserves and how i want to help him be. i love him i just messed up really badly.

can somebody help me? everything is in such a mess :frown: </3

Scroll to see replies

Why does everyone in a relationship that has problems jump into somebody else's bed? Its never an excuse to cheat. It is just weakness.
Original post by Cheese_Monster
Why does everyone in a relationship that has problems jump into somebody else's bed? Its never an excuse to cheat. It is just weakness.

:ditto:

What on earth drove you to sleep with his best friend?
Reply 3
Original post by strawberry
:ditto:

What on earth drove you to sleep with his best friend?

he was the frist guy i saw and i got really mad.
Original post by Ashley69

Yes, because that solves the problem you were having in the first place :rolleyes:
Reply 5
Original post by strawberry
Yes, because that solves the problem you were having in the first place :rolleyes:

made it worse

You're too immature to be in a relationship.
Reply 7
Original post by sarahthegemini
You're too immature to be in a relationship.

been with my boyfriend for ages im 18 he is 18 and he wont even take of his shirt? i get fustrated sexually.
been with my boyfriend for ages im 18 he is 18 and he wont even take of his shirt? i get fustrated sexually.

Then either you talk to him about it, or you split up. You don't jump into bed with his best friend you skank.
You're 18?! You don't act like it! Own up to what you did, which was awful! You obviously just want sex and are just staying with this guy so you don't get called a slut. Be honest!
Reply 10
Original post by sarahthegemini
Then either you talk to him about it, or you split up. You don't jump into bed with his best friend you skank.

i have talked to him about it!! twice. i tried im sorry i like boys. i love my boyfriend just id be happy even if id just get to kiss him lots but i barely even get 5 simple kisses per day.
Reply 11
Original post by Friendofmaddo
You're 18?! You don't act like it! Own up to what you did, which was awful! You obviously just want sex and are just staying with this guy so you don't get called a slut. Be honest!

im not a slut. i had sex with one guy then jamie. i love my boyfriend.

No you don't. If you did love him then you would've kept your legs shut.

Why is it that people cheat but insist they love their partner? So annoying.
Original post by o Rebecca o
No you don't. If you did love him then you would've kept your legs shut.

Why is it that people cheat but insist they love their partner? So annoying.

Tell me about it. OP is truly a skank. So what if you were angry, are you telling me everytime someone angers you the first guy you come across you jump on? LOL
hi, i posted last week about my boyfriend and he has intimacy issues. So i was told to talk to him about it and i did. it didnt go so well and he said he felt like he was being pressured into things. Now i wasnt pressuring him i was just inquring to what was wrong and i got really mad and i slept with his bestfriend. i know it was stupid but i talked to his bestfriend (jamie) and like he said he would talk to my boyfriend for me and try sort him out.

How could you tell?
A slut/skank is not actually defined by how many she has slept with. A slut/skank is also considered by how easy it is to get her into bed - which has a direct effect on how many. That means, because she's so easy to get into bed, it's not hard for the number of guys she has been with to increase very quickly. By the ease of which you jumped into bed with your boyfriend's best friend ... yeah.

I love when sluts try to claim they're not sluts

You're a slut.

An easy one at that.

I hope I never get a girlfriend that thinks ****ing someone else because of an arguement is a good idea.
Oh dear
You're a slut.
Your boyfriend's friend is a dick.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending