The Student Room Group

Another Israeli slave running for presidency

If you mess with Israel, you mess with the United States of America
Herman Cain, Sept. 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy7Zn-f2zg8

LOL at him saying Israel is the only ally in the Middle East and only democratic country. Maybe the only democratic country because the US supports most dictatorships over there? And maybe the only ally because of their blind support for Israel. People that still think that Israelis don't run the States are blind.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
He has no chance of winning. Other than the Florida straw poll he has been one of the strugglers at the back with the likes of Rick Santorum
(edited 12 years ago)
I thought this dude was finished...

Nevertheless, he wont have a chance.
Reply 3
Original post by Electrodude
I thought this dude was finished...

Nevertheless, he wont have a chance.

He was on the verge of ending his campaign when he some how managed to win the Florida straw poll.

:rolleyes:
Original post by PendulumBoB

:rolleyes:

"Please rate some other members before rating this member again."
Original post by Yumnaarrhhh
"Please rate some other members before rating this member again."

I take it the last time you rated me it was a neg. :tongue:
Reply 7
I want Cain to become president, just for the lols. Obama hasn't been anywhere near funny enough.
I take it the last time you rated me it was a neg. :tongue:

Lol i have noo idea! Cant remember tbh :P
But for this one it would have been positive :biggrin:
Original post by Yumnaarrhhh
Lol i have noo idea! Cant remember tbh :P
But for this one it would have been positive :biggrin:

Your welcome :h:
Reply 11
Amazes me that anti semites still use the same arguments (Jews run the world) that Hitler used 65 years ago.

When are these morons going to stop fantasising and get some sort of qualification from the real world?
Reply 12
Original post by navarre
Amazes me that anti semites still use the same arguments (Jews run the world) that Hitler used 65 years ago.

When are these morons going to stop fantasising and get some sort of qualification from the real world?

Nice strawmans. :rolleyes: He didn't say anything that was anti-Semitic.
Reply 13
Original post by B-Man.

The snake cartoon looks anti-semitic to me... sure we'd never hear the end of it if I posted up some nice cartoons playing on crude stereotypes of muslims.
Original post by B-Man.

yes he did, the pathetic canard that jews [Israelis] run america or in this case, that america is a "slave" to the jews is very much a piece of antisemitic diatribe and sadly this one promotes hatred and resentment towards jews in america. people talk about this big bad jewish lobby yet they never mention the arab lobby that has existed in america for something like half a century, you know, that petro lobby that has a rather solid influence :rolleyes:
Reply 15
Original post by Jenny Talwart
yes he did, the pathetic canard that jews [Israelis] run america or in this case, that america is a "slave" to the jews is very much a piece of antisemitic diatribe and sadly this one promotes hatred and resentment towards jews in america. people talk about this big bad jewish lobby yet they never mention the arab lobby that has existed in america for something like half a century, you know, that petro lobby that has a rather solid influence :rolleyes:

The arab lobby is backed by oil so it is understandable. The Israeli lobby is backed by .....?
Original post by Jacktri
The arab lobby is backed by oil so it is understandable. The Israeli lobby is backed by .....?

money, influence, geopolitical interests, technology, defense etc?
Reply 17
Original post by GEN.

LOL at him saying Israel is the only ally in the Middle East and only democratic country.

Whats so lol about that? Its true, though.
Reply 18
Original post by Joinedup
The snake cartoon looks anti-semitic to me... sure we'd never hear the end of it if I posted up some nice cartoons playing on crude stereotypes of muslims.

Gen didn't post the snake cartoon; the OP was not anti-Semetic.

Original post by Jenny Talwart

He did not say Jews or Israeli's run america. He said that Israel (the government) has a slave in the form of Presidential candidate Herman Cain. This, may be inaccurate, but it isn't anti-Semitic.
Original post by T-ros
Whats so lol about that? Its true, though.

What about Turkey? :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending