The Student Room Group

who gives a **** about how michael jackson died???

lets face it, he was goner anyway

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
MJ donated lots to charity. And he had big plans to open a children's hospital just before he died. That makes a difference in my opinion.

And I am sure your family and friends would want an investigation into your death if you were to die. Would you then find it ok for people to say that you were a goner anyway? I don't think so...

Grow up.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Err, his children, family and fans.

No one is forcing you to watch the news reports or read newspaper articles about him.

Get over yourself.
Reply 3
Technically we are all goners. So who cares why or how anyone died, right? If I decide to murder your mother then who cares? :rolleyes:
Celebrities get famous because of people talking about them. You're currently contributing to that just as much as anybody else at the moment by making this thread.
Reply 5
Well given its a manslaughter case I think quite a few people
Reply 6
Do you have a life?
Reply 7
Original post by CrazyLlama
MJ donated lots to charity. And he had big plans to open a children's hospital just before he died. That makes a difference in my opinion.

And I am sure your family and friends would want an investigation into your death if you were to die. Would you then find it ok for people to say that you were a goner anyway? I don't think so...

Grow up.

This.
Reply 8
Original post by Hipster
Err, his children, family and fans.

No one is forcing you to watch the news reports or read newspaper articles about him.

Get over yourself.

yeah but they're on ALL DAY. he's not princess diana ffs
Reply 9
Original post by joancollins

Much more famous and much more of an icon than Diana for a starter.

Donated millions to charity also. What didn't he contribute exactly?
Reply 10
Original post by *Hakz*
Much more famous and much more of an icon than Diana for a starter.

Donated millions to charity also. What didn't he contribute exactly?

are you kidin right? the man was broke, he wouldn't donate nothing. and he looked like a ghost. and dont forget the child abuse stuff, the baby hanging in the balcony etc. now that he's gone its all 'oo such a nice guy, charity, blablabl' but just a year before he was being charged with sexual abuse.
Reply 11

are you kidin right? the man was broke, he wouldn't donate nothing. and he looked like a ghost. and dont forget the child abuse stuff, the baby hanging in the balcony etc. now that he's gone its all 'oo such a nice guy, charity, blablabl' but just a year before he was being charged with sexual abuse.

Just because he became broke doesn't mean he didn't donate to charity. Do you have any idea of what you're talking about? Even with the sexual abuse controversy he had, he was still very much respected figure. I think that's undeniable.
Hey he ****ed kids, the man's a hero

Spoiler

Reply 13
Millions do you dumb ****. You're a dirty rancid troll. Mods delete the creature.
His family probably care a little bit.
Original post by S.J.Shiro
Technically we are all goners. So who cares why or how anyone died, right? If I decide to murder your mother then who cares? :rolleyes:

lol (+ rep)
Agreed. I don't give a s.hit either.
Reply 17
I care about it - in a civilised society, those suspected of committing a serious crime should be tried in a court.
Reply 18

:toofunny:

Quality trolling tbf.
Why the MJ hate? :s-smilie: Sure I make a couple paedo or nose jokes about him now and then but deep down I loved MJ (no homo), he was a legend with no equal and I'm sad that he is gone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending