The Student Room Group

Film Fanatics - Chat Thread II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kolya
What do you mean by theatre version?

Original post by Abiraleft
The stage adaptation, I think? Wikipedia says it's been 'adapted into a West End play by Emma Reeves'.

Hang on, though, it also says it 'opens at London's Aldwych Theatre on 3 October, 2011'...

Yeah, it's a West End play now. It opened on 23rd September, no idea why it says 3rd October. Marc Warren (the guy from Hustle) plays Luke, at first I thought his portrayal was a bit shaky, but as the play progressed, I thought he did really well.
Guys, which actress is this? I'm curious as to what answers I'll get. Preferably without cheating.

Spoiler

Reply 4422
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Guys, which actress is this? I'm curious as to what answers I'll get. Preferably without cheating.

Spoiler

Without cheating - I don't have a clue. :redface:
Its the I Am number four girl, australian.

Just forgot her name
Reply 4424

Spoiler

The one from Twilight?
Phalanges
:hello:

Have you seen the new SSX trailer? :coma:
Original post by Pheylan
The one from Twilight?

As in Kristen Stewart? You'd think so, wouldn't you? :tongue:

Alas no. It's Teresa Palmer. The greatest distinction between the two actresses is that Teresa can actually portray more than one expression.

Original post by darknight00z
Its the I Am number four girl, australian.

Just forgot her name

Indeed. Teresa Palmer.
whats the point in posting if you know already?
whats the point in posting if you know already?

Ah because I wanted to see how many people would say Kristen Stewart.
They look totally different, one is brunette and the other is blond =.=
One is totally hot and the other isn't (referring to Kristen here)
(edited 12 years ago)
'Dark Shadows'

Empire was on set, and learned a little about the 1972-set film version. The story focuses on Barnabas Collins, who was transformed into a vampire by a jilted lover (Eva Green's witch Angelique) way back in the 1700s and buried. He's just been dug up, and attempts to reintegrate with his descendants, led by Michelle Pfeiffer's Elizabeth and Jonny Lee Miller's Roger - despite the fact that Angelique is still around and still not in a forgiving mood.

You don't need to research to figure out who the director and main actor is. Just have a look at the guy standing in the middle and follow from there.

Spoiler

They look totally different, one is brunette and the other is blond =.=
One is totally hot and the other isn't (referring to Kristen here)

Kristen had a blond period. When I first seen Teresa, I really did think it was Kristen. Would agree with your second part.
Looks like something out of the Adam's Family to be honest :biggrin:
You don't need to research to figure out who the director and main actor is. Just have a look at the guy standing in the middle and follow from there.

And HBC in a fright wig. :p:

Original post by cambo211
Have you seen the new SSX trailer? :coma:

Just went and checked it out after seeing your post. Looks very nice, I got very excited about the birdman costume gliding down the track. :biggrin: Still would like to see some more gameplay footage to see if they've removed that horrible pause that happened every time you landed a trick, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.
Reply 4433
Original post by lukejoshjedi
say whaaa, Ashton and Demi?? genuinely surprising...

E! News reported a rift and on the night of their anniversary, Ashton was spotted out... alone.
Reply 4434
Ah because I wanted to see how many people would say Kristen Stewart.

:hmmm:
Melancholia is a fascinating film, guys. Check it out.
I would definitely recommend watching The Man From Earth! What a brilliant, brilliant film!
Just saw a film called "Exam", it was released in 2009 and I really liked it.

The plot resolution was a bit annoying but the film was a thrilling ride.
Original post by JessicaW
I've had this in my to-watch list for about three years. I even own the film but have never got round to watching it. :colonhash: You've incentivised me to try and watch it tomorrow, though. :h:

Hope you like it! :smile:
Reply 4439
Original post by Harry S Truman
Melancholia is a fascinating film, guys. Check it out.

Still really looking forward to watching this. :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending