The Student Room Group

Anwar al-Awlaki (al-Qaeda terror chief) killed in Yemen

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TheEssence
Im shocked....This will not end terrorism, you can't shoot down an ideology

Correct, the struggle against Muslim terror continues.
Original post by B-Man.
I think he meant 'shame' in a mocking way. It's British slang to use it in that way.

Oh. Need an embarrased smilie. I'm still getting used to your understated sense of "humour" here. Sorry, dude I quoted.
Original post by Skaterkid
what?

Sorry, stupid me:

Originally Posted by B-Man.
I think he meant 'shame' in a mocking way. It's British slang to use it in that way.

Me:
Oh. Need an embarrased smilie. I'm still getting used to your understated sense of "humour" here. Sorry, dude I quoted.
Reply 23
Original post by Pax Amerifauna

Oh God! Your location :facepalm2:
People on this thread must realise this extreme sort of Islam is no idealogy, but rather an excuse for the stealing of people's property, raping of women and an excuse for killing those that are against their illegal businesses like the poppy cultivation in Afghanistan. All types of terrorism have business as their foundation, whether its the Taliban or Al Qaeda.
Reply 25
Original post by Scarface-Don
People on this thread must realise this extreme sort of Islam is no idealogy, but rather an excuse for the stealing of people's property, raping of women and an excuse for killing those that are against their illegal businesses like the poppy cultivation in Afghanistan. All types of terrorism have business as their foundation, whether its the Taliban or Al Qaeda.

Didn't the Taliban destory the poppy fields of Afghanistan?
Reply 26
Since when was Awlaki a "terror chief"?
Original post by B-Man.
Didn't the Taliban destory the poppy fields of Afghanistan?

LOL no way that they did. One of the reasons why the taliban are hard to deafeat is because local men that own poppy fields pay some of their profit to the taliban in order to keep NATO and the Afghan government away, because if they don't, then the law will be enforced on them and their fields will be removed. Poppy cultivation is their main income.
Reply 28
The man never directly killed anyone. No court of law ever convicted him of terrorism, plotting, or murder.

A democracy doesnt kill its own citizens. It puts them on trial. Assassinating people without due process is not only against the 5th Amendment, but a shameful inditement of modern western justice.

I'm glad he's dead. I'm just depressed at how much his death cost us in terms of moral superiority, and the fact that people don't even realise what we've lost.

(in before accusations of me being a bleeding heart liberal, I actually support the death penalty. But only after trial and certainty of guilt)
Original post by T-ros
Correct, the struggle against Muslim terror continues.

islam and islamism are too different things
Original post by B-Man.
Oh God! Your location :facepalm2:

No, I'm in London, England, studying at a UK university right now. America's my country, though.
Original post by 2ndClass
Since when was Awlaki a "terror chief"?

Typical Muslim apologist. You're covering his sins, so that your god will cover yours. Sin cannot be covered; the wages of sin is death. You must be born again, be washed in the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Nidal Malik Hasan. The underwear bomber, Umar abdul Mutallib, met with him. The bombs sent by air freight, one to a Jewish community center, that thankfully didn't go off.

Typical.
Reply 32
Original post by Scarface-Don
LOL no way that they did. One of the reasons why the taliban are hard to deafeat is because local men that own poppy fields pay some of their profit to the taliban in order to keep NATO and the Afghan government away, because if they don't, then the law will be enforced on them and their fields will be removed. Poppy cultivation is their main income.

U.N. drug control officers said the Taliban religious militia has nearly wiped out opium production in Afghanistan -- once the world's largest producer -- since banning poppy cultivation last summer.

"We are not just guessing. We have seen the proof in the fields,"

Opium production in Afghanistan grew by 1000% in the first year of the US-led occupation and the area with the largest export of opium was Helmand Province - the area with the largest amount of British Forces stationed. It's obvious who is benefitting from the poppy fields in Afghanistan.

NB: I despise the Taliban for it's many human rights attrocities. Poppy farming is not a result of the Taliban, however.
Reply 33
Typical Muslim apologist. You're covering his sins, so that your god will cover yours. Sin cannot be covered; the wages of sin is death. You must be born again, be washed in the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Nidal Malik Hasan. The underwear bomber, Umar abdul Mutallib, met with him. The bombs sent by air freight, one to a Jewish community center, that thankfully didn't go off.

Typical.

Please do shut up. Not a thing in his comment was an apology for Al-awlaki.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by B-Man.
Please do shut up. Not a thing in his comment was an apology for Al-awlaki.

No. I won't shut up. I've had it with Muslims referencing this guy, sharing his religious lectures all over the Internet, saying he's a knowledgeable sheikh, praising him and saying that he's not a terrorist, it's a Zionist set up, or if he is, stupid American kuffar had it coming.

I've had it with Muslims pulling this crap in regards to terrorists, and every time I see it, I'm going to call them on it.
America summarily executes more of its own people, great news! :borat:
Reply 36
No. I won't shut up. I've had it with Muslims referencing this guy, sharing his religious lectures all over the Internet, saying he's a knowledgeable sheikh, praising him and saying that he's not a terrorist, it's a Zionist set up, or if he is, stupid American kuffar had it coming.

I've had it with Muslims pulling this crap in regards to terrorists, and every time I see it, I'm going to call them on it.

Then call him a conspiracist if you want, but calling him an apologist is ridiculous. He made no apology for the man.

I don't even think that he believes it's a conspiracy against him. I think he probably wasn't aware that he was Al-Qaeda's 'Chief' and thought he was still just a nutty preacher.
Original post by B-Man.
Then call him a conspiracist if you want, but calling him an apologist is ridiculous. He made no apology for the man.

I don't even think that he believes it's a conspiracy against him. I think he probably wasn't aware that he was Al-Qaeda's 'Chief' and thought he was still just a nutty preacher.

You're right, I should give him the benefit of the doubt. Just reading the crap threads on Islamic Awakening and Ummah.com have really got my blood pressure up. Time to push back, close student room and go get some dinner. Thank you for the heads up on the shame thing.
Reply 38
So America can murder it's own innocent citizens if it doesn't agree with them, without trial or even an attempt to arrest them?

And they call themselves a liberal democracy? :lolwut:
Reply 39

trollolol or :lol: ?

I would like some sauce please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending