The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by instrumentalist
I have now officially been invited to my first interview, this is going by so fast!

Seriously?

Guessing Birmingham? :holmes:
Reply 7521
I have now officially been invited to my first interview, this is going by so fast!

OMG are you serious,well done! :wink: that quickly?! Which uni is that?
Original post by maemg
OMG are you serious,well done! :wink: that quickly?! Which uni is that?

Birmingham, and thank you! Though I'm starting to freak out cos I haven't even started interview practice :afraid: Got some serious work to for the next few weeks!
Reply 7523
Birmingham, and thank you! Though I'm starting to freak out cos I haven't even started interview practice :afraid: Got some serious work to for the next few weeks!

I'd really love an interview this early, it would be pretty motivational !
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Depends where you go and what SSC you apply for.

Later on this year I will apply for SSC's by choosing 4 at a time, might not get my first choice, might not get my second.. but I will get something :yep:
Some SSCs at BL are allocated by interview, not sure about the rest..

Can't help about electives yet I'm afraid but those are a fair bit away for you and I yet!

haha i know! but every medic will get a spot in a SSC or elective right?
Original post by runawayxtrain
haha i know! but every medic will get a spot in a SSC or elective right?

Yep!
You may not get your first choice but you'll get a spot :smile:

Wow congratulations and Good luck :smile:

Wow what date is it on? And when did you send your UCAS form off?
Reply 7528
Hey guys! I got 640 on my UKCAT. Any suggestions better than Liverpool as a 4th choice? :p:

Ohmygod, that's so early! Almost wish I'd put down Birmingham now lol. Good luck!

My school hasn't even sent off my reference yet :emo:
Thanks everyone! It's on the 19th, hopefully enough time to do some serious prep!

Original post by Insanity514
Wow what date is it on? And when did you send your UCAS form off?

I sent it off on the 20th I think? Not long ago at all!
Reply 7531

Woo well done! 2 of my friends got interviews for Birmingham too :biggrin: Best of luck!
Original post by oHellno
Ohmygod, that's so early! Almost wish I'd put down Birmingham now lol. Good luck!

Same here, they're really taking their time with that, starting to frustrate me!
Original post by oHellno

Just about everyone applying to medicine in my college has a full reference...except me as my tutor hasn't finished compiling it! :mad:
Reply 7534

OMG congratulations! That is amazing ! Can i ask what were your academics .
Best of luck for interview

Do i need to tell ucas if i am going to be away for the 2 weeks at the end of october?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7535
Original post by Joseppea
Just about everyone applying to medicine in my college has a full reference...except me as my tutor hasn't finished compiling it! :mad:

That's nothing, because I am the only medical applicant in my year and the UCAS co-ordinator is busy doing the oxbridge references, my head of year has to do my reference, he has one reference to do and he still hasn't done it. :angry:
Reply 7536
what can i put as a 4th choce with 690 Ukcat. 8 A* , 5 A GCSE , AAAB at as (chem, biol, history, maths. Predictions A*A*AA plus welsh bac
Original post by rsp
OMG congratulations! That is amazing ! Can i ask what were your academics .
Best of luck for interview

Thank you :smile: ! Sure, I got 10A*s and 1.5As at GCSE, 5As at AS, 3A*s predicted grades, and 650 in my UKCAT. Now got my BMAT to do!
Reply 7538
Thank you :smile: ! Sure, I got 10A*s and 1.5As at GCSE, 5As at AS, 3A*s predicted grades, and 650 in my UKCAT. Now got my BMAT to do!

Waw ! not suprised at your interview, that is amazing!! what BMAT uni u applying to?
Reply 7539

to much of a risk applying to birm with 8A* GCSE right?

Latest

Trending

Trending