The Student Room Group

Women only care about being seen as sexually attractive

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by animalnitrate
All you type is bull****. I don't want kids or marriage and I'm a woman, go figure.

What happened to females making an effort and doing things they enjoy because it makes them feel better about themselves, and not anyone else?

Yes, as I said in my first post, some women want other things. It helps if you read my posts before saying all you type is bull****.
Original post by sjholland87
Sorry!?! Intelligence is something I look for in a girl. I don't want to have a partner who can only talk about things on the TV. I like engaging conversation. How else will you find out what your partner is passionate about if you don't talk about world issues etc.

If you go the other way, my ex didn't speak about problems on the news so we barely knew our political views, our views on world events and all that jazz. Created a lot of times where that eerie silence crept in.

*******s. You would not turn down a beautiful girl given the option of a beautiful, yet dumb girl and an intelligent, yet "ugly" girl.

You'll probably reply and say "I'd rather have both". Exactly, no wonder women are so obsessed with their looks to try to please men.

You REALLY don't care about "intelligence".
Original post by tinktinktinkerbell
yes, youve clearly missed engaging your brain :rofl:

soooooooooo many things wrong with this post

im a girl but i dont care about making myself sexually attractive to males, im ugly apparently :biggrin:

i dont spend money i earn from my job on make up, clothes and shoes, i spend it on weight lifting equipment, my pets, DVDs and tattoos, i dont even wear make up and i live in either my MBTs or my walking boots

im not dumb and im sure as hell not easily manipulated :rofl:

hobbies - i have hobbies for myself :biggrin:

sport - i do weight lifting because i want to get the body I want, im going for as big a set of muscles as i can get, a lot of men dont like muscly women so clearly im not doing it for a man

family - i do care about my family (dad, sister, aunt, uncle, cousin) i dont even want kids

That's what all girls say. No, really, if you met the guy of your dreams, I can tell you for a fact you would be doing everything possible to have him. You don't wear make-up? We'll see in five years.
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
Definitely agree with that first sentence.

Seems like I'm the only one to really agree with you (most people have just become ultra-defensive trying to say they're exceptions).

Thank you. It is true. I am sick of girls my age who only care about being attractive to boys, wearing revealing clothes and what not.
Original post by animalnitrate
All you type is bull****. I don't want kids or marriage and I'm a woman, go figure.

You will NOT be saying that when you meet someone who is your definition of a dream man. And believe me, I am against the concept of marriage.

What happened to females making an effort and doing things they enjoy because it makes them feel better about themselves, and not anyone else?

Females only feel good if men give them compliments.
Original post by malleablegrace
Please tell me this is a bad example of trolling. I'm not even going to waste my time replying in detail, all I feel the need to say is ha at your stupidity.

Then explain to me why the beauty, clothes, fashion and even the plastic surgery industries are going nuts?
Original post by deltabomber
I like intelligent women. Although I do prefer women who have hobbies and interests of their own.
Next you'll be telling us that most men just hope to have as much sex as posssible in order to pass on their genetic code and dont want to commit themselves to any one woman...

I hate it when men say they like intelligent women. That's only half of the story. The woman must be intelligent AND beautiful.
Reply 27
Original post by pencilcasetapper
I hate it when men say they like intelligent women. That's only half of the story. The woman must be intelligent AND beautiful.

It helps yeah... Why would a guy want to pass off his genetic code to someone he doesn't find attractive? Isn't that really the entire point in evolutionary terms?

Original post by Kage
It helps yeah... Why would a guy want to pass off his genetic code to someone he doesn't find attractive? Isn't that really the entire point in evolutionary terms?

Exactly, no wonder women are concentrating solely on their looks. If you are not beautiful, no chance of being loved.
Reply 29
Thank you. It is true. I am sick of girls my age who only care about being attractive to boys, wearing revealing clothes and what not.

I'm sick of boys my age who make sweeping generalisations.
Reply 30
Exactly, no wonder women are concentrating solely on their looks. If you are not beautiful, no chance of being loved.

There's loads of people I can think of who aren't the worlds definition of "beautiful" and are still in happy, loving relationships
Original post by CatRox

Original post by CatRox
I'm sick of boys my age who make sweeping generalisations.

Excuse me?

CatRox
There's loads of people I can think of who aren't the worlds definition of "beautiful" and are still in happy, loving relationships

Appearances can be deceptive.
Reply 32
Excuse me?

Appearances can be deceptive.

1. You're making massive generalisations about all women.
2. You seem to be saying it's all about looking beautiful though?

Wrong. If it was a choice between a stupid but beautiful woman and a less attractive but intelligent woman i would be more likely to marry the second.
You will NOT be saying that when you meet someone who is your definition of a dream man. And believe me, I am against the concept of marriage.

Females only feel good if men give them compliments.

I have already met my definition of a dream man.

And personally, I do only feel good about myself if a man OR woman compliments me but that's because I have stupidly low self esteem.
Original post by CatRox
1. You're making massive generalisations about all women.
2. You seem to be saying it's all about looking beautiful though?

1. Even if all women may act that way, secretly, all women desire to be beautiful.

2. Isn't it? Isn't it all about being beautiful?
Original post by deltabomber
Wrong. If it was a choice between a stupid but beautiful woman and a less attractive but intelligent woman i would be more likely to marry the second.

But more likely to cheat on the second one?
*******s. You would not turn down a beautiful girl given the option of a beautiful, yet dumb girl and an intelligent, yet "ugly" girl.

You'll probably reply and say "I'd rather have both". Exactly, no wonder women are so obsessed with their looks to try to please men.

You REALLY don't care about "intelligence".

Your original post implies that all ugly girls are intelligent when that is complete and utter bull****.

On top of that, I didn't say in my post that I go for ugly but intelligent girls.

I've been in a relationship where it is based on beauty and not brains and it was the worst experience of my life. So can you please stop putting words in my mouth as wars have started for less.

Your original post implies that all ugly girls are intelligent when that is complete and utter bull****.

On top of that, I didn't say in my post that I go for ugly but intelligent girls.

I've been in a relationship where it is based on beauty and not brains and it was the worst experience of my life. So can you please stop putting words in my mouth as wars have started for less.

No I didn't. In any case, what matters is not that you're intelligent, but beautiful.

Oh please, don't give me that. At the end of the day, to be in a relationship, a PREREQUISITE is beauty - irrespective of anything else.

You could have the "perfect personality", but if you're not beautiful, it wouldn't matter.
No I didn't. In any case, what matters is not that you're intelligent, but beautiful.

Oh please, don't give me that. At the end of the day, to be in a relationship, a PREREQUISITE is beauty - irrespective of anything else.

You could have the "perfect personality", but if you're not beautiful, it wouldn't matter.

Nobody is saying that! Looks have to play a part as you need the attraction and infatuation but read your original post again.

Everyone knows that men do not like intelligent women. They like them to be dumb, easily-manipulated and beautiful.

That is implying that every intelligent woman is ugly as sin and will always be single and that is not the case!

If you want to live in a world where you think every girl has to be dumb, easily manipulated and drop dead gorgeous, I'd suggest you slip back in your dream as that is not the real world.

My ex was drop dead gorgeous but had no opinions or brains in fact while my current is good looking, not drop dead gorgeous, and has strong views, opinions and knows how to engage her brain. Notice which is the ex and which is the current

My ex was boring to me at times while my current is my world and keeps me on my toes... And I'm sure lots of other men have found the same.

So please, stop talking absolute nonsense. Your "claims" are absolutely nonsensical

TL;DR

Stop living in a dream world
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending