The Student Room Group

Women only care about being seen as sexually attractive

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pencilcasetapper
That's what all girls say. No, really, if you met the guy of your dreams, I can tell you for a fact you would be doing everything possible to have him. You don't wear make-up? We'll see in five years.

in 5 years i still wont wear make up, i dont like the stuff

oh and i have the man of my dreams, ive had him for 10 years :wink:
But more likely to cheat on the second one?

i dont cheat.
Original post by sjholland87
Nobody is saying that! Looks have to play a part as you need the attraction and infatuation but read your original post again.

That is implying that every intelligent woman is ugly as sin and will always be single and that is not the case!

If you want to live in a world where you think every girl has to be dumb, easily manipulated and drop dead gorgeous, I'd suggest you slip back in your dream as that is not the real world.

My ex was drop dead gorgeous but had no opinions or brains in fact while my current is good looking, not drop dead gorgeous, and has strong views, opinions and knows how to engage her brain. Notice which is the ex and which is the current

My ex was boring to me at times while my current is my world and keeps me on my toes... And I'm sure lots of other men have found the same.

So please, stop talking absolute nonsense. Your "claims" are absolutely nonsensical

TL;DR

Stop living in a dream world

I wish it were a dream world, but it seems to be that unless you're pretty, you're ****ed.
I wish it were a dream world, but it seems to be that unless you're pretty, you're ****ed.

Why is it?

Go on... Explain why because I need a good laugh at the moment!

Vanity is only skin deep. True beauty lies within.

I point out once again, your original post implied that all men go for dumb women when that is really not true
(edited 12 years ago)

Why is it?

Go on... Explain why because I need a good laugh at the moment!

Vanity is only skin deep. True beauty lies within.

I point out once again, your original post implied that all men go for dumb women when that is really not true

No man can resist a beautiful woman.

All men go for beautiful women, irrespective of intelligence.

For God's sake! We know that! There has to be an attraction to create an infatuation which later moves into love.

What you IMPLIED is that all intelligent women are ugly which, once again, I rebuff as it is nonsense
It has come to my attention that women only care about getting the dream man of theirs. I know some people may comment on here saying "they care about other things" when really, that is not true:

Getting a job = Only to support herself whilst finding a man, and yes, spending it on make-up and excessive clothes and shoes. Some are career-orientated, but only to get up the career ladder and meet successful, rich men.

Education = Everyone knows that men do not like intelligent women. They like them to be dumb, easily-manipulated and beautiful. Women only get "educated" just to meet men, or even perhaps make themselves more interesting - who knows? They do say that education opens up opportunities; in a woman's mind it's the range of men she could be with.

Hobbies = Women only have hobbies as it makes them more appealing to men, makes them more "interesting", and makes them look well-rounded. If you do not have a range of interests, men will not like you.

Sport = Easily to make themselves better looking, having a nicer body, meet men in the gym. It's bloody obvious women only do sport to make themselves look more hot.

Family = When women say they care about "family", what they really mean is that they are desperate to find their Mr Right and have sex with him. As a result, children occur.

Have I missed anything out?

Admit it, women, you're only happy because men give you the time of their day.

Wow, I'm a guy and you made a lot of generalizations about women. Please use the door.

Definition of your interpretation of beautiful and intelligence?
For God's sake! We know that! There has to be an attraction to create an infatuation which later moves into love.

What you IMPLIED is that all intelligent women are ugly which, once again, I rebuff as it is nonsense

I did not imply that. What I implied that irrespective of personality, you have to be beautiful. In fact, being beautiful redeems yourself from a "**** personality".
Original post by fourdigit

Original post by fourdigit
Definition of your interpretation of beautiful and intelligence?

Beautiful: shaggable and marriage material and the type of girl that gets your heart racing

Intelligence: you can just tell when someone is intelligent or not.
I did not imply that. What I implied that irrespective of personality, you have to be beautiful. In fact, being beautiful redeems yourself from a "**** personality".

And your proof lies where...

Hence the implication

And your proof lies where...

Hence the implication

Reality. Look at the beauty industry. Look at magazines on the shelf. Look at fashion.
Reply 52
Original post by deltabomber
Wrong. If it was a choice between a stupid but beautiful woman and a less attractive but intelligent woman i would be more likely to marry the second.

its easy to say but hard to do. in reality you would go for beauty not intelligence.
Original post by vegie
its easy to say but hard to do. in reality you would go for beauty not intelligence.

How many times do i have to say it....I'm not AT ALL interested in dim witted but beautiful women. This IS in reality. Its also very easy since their stupidity puts me off straight away.

How many times do i have to say it....I'm not AT ALL interested in dim witted but beautiful women. This IS in reality. Its also very easy since their stupidity puts me off straight away.

But you are interested in beautiful people. Like I said, they could have the best personality ever, but the only thing letting them down are their looks.
Reply 55

oh well you must be very different to normal men. because usually all men go for beautiful women and intelligence is the last thing they will bother about.
But you are interested in beautiful people. Like I said, they could have the best personality ever, but the only thing letting them down are their looks.

If i ever find a woman who wants me who matches the above description i'll count myself as lucky.
Reply 57
Original post by CatRox
There's loads of people I can think of who aren't the worlds definition of "beautiful" and are still in happy, loving relationships

Yeah but still, the other partner must find the other person physically attractive. Everyone has different standards.

If i ever find a woman who wants me who matches the above description i'll count myself as lucky.

No, you would only be lucky if she were beautiful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending