Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
You better not look the same as them.. :noway:

I'm in year 13 :wink:
Reply 41
Guys wearing low cut v-neck shirts showing off their non-existent cleavage. :|
Reply 42
HATE toms, they're so ugly. Also everybody parting their hair in the middle all of a sudden..
Dip dyed hair! Arghhhh, just sort out your roots it looks gross!
Reply 44
jeggings, sheggings, etc. THEY'RE NOT EVEN WORDS.
also girls shaving one side of their heads.. everyone's doing it recently and it just looks lopsided and weird.
Reply 45
Those floaty, mega-thin chiffron tops - ladies, YOU HAVE TO WEAR THEM OVER A SHIRT. SHOWING EVERYONE YOUR BRA IS NOT COOL.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 46
Not a recent trend by any means, but having to paint your entire face on. There's natural, there's natural-looking, there's done up and then there's oh-dear-lord-why-is-your-face-smeared-with-so-much-make-up.
Reply 47
Original post by Bullshizzle93
Don't wear fake tan if you don't know how to

hahahahaha
Reply 48
Original post by michaelhaych
...it's a little bit cool.

WHO is the lady in your sig? That jiggle and the wink at the end, :sexface:
Original post by victorialou23
people who wear glasses when they don't need to and tights under shorts

tights under shorts?? i live in tights under shorts, you never know when the weather is going to change!
Original post by H.JJJ
WHO is the lady in your sig? That jiggle and the wink at the end, :sexface:

Zahia Dehar, you can see the video on Youtube I think. Who's the chubasaurus in yours?
Original post by Cicerao
Not a recent trend by any means, but having to paint your entire face on. There's natural, there's natural-looking, there's done up and then there's oh-dear-lord-why-is-your-face-smeared-with-so-much-make-up.

Argh. There's one girl in my year who looks like she's just dipped her face in a bucket of orange paint.

Wait, no, there's lots of them.

Those lines where they haven't even attempted to blend it in... ugh.
Big Girls wearing small leggings
Original post by Apollo11
I know! A girl turned up in pjs with backcombed hair and panda eyes. She literally looked like she had stumbled out of bed a moment ago.

No way?! Oh come on! Trying to be all Heroin Chic I bet. :teehee:
Reply 54
Original post by Contrad!ction.
Argh. There's one girl in my year who looks like she's just dipped her face in a bucket of orange paint.

Wait, no, there's lots of them.

Those lines where they haven't even attempted to blend it in... ugh.

I don't understand how they think it looks good. I don't get it. HOW CAN THEY NOT SEE WHAT WE SEE? :s-smilie:
Why the hate for chinos, polos, and boat shoes?! I have to agree with the hate on nerd glasses, though.
For me, dip-dyed hair, piercings other than ears, fake tans, foundation on anyone under 20, panda eyes, Vans, fake-distressed anything. The list goes on.

Edit: Why the downvote over something as petty as this? I don't think I deserve -6 rep for sticking up for chinos, polos, and boat shoes.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 56
Original post by mrdreamerstar
Oh... i thought that looked good on me

polo shirts are the new Burberry
Original post by Jacktri
polo shirts are the new Burberry

are you saying they look chavvy? i just think they look good on me, show off my good figure and muscles
Reply 58
Polo shirts with a MASSIIVE lyle and scott logo
Reply 59
Original post by variatedenigma
Why the hate for chinos, polos, and boat shoes?! I have to agree with the hate on nerd glasses, though.
For me, dip-dyed hair, piercings other than ears, fake tans, foundation on anyone under 20, panda eyes, Vans, fake-distressed anything. The list goes on.

They were "in" during Summer 09, now it's just done to death. Cuffed bottoms are terrible.

Latest

Trending

Trending