The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Besakt
It says here. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/UKCAT

Why am I negged for this? I was just giving reference as to where you can find more info about it. :/

People are strange sometimes, don't worry I +repped you to make up for it :smile:
Hey Guys,

GCSEs: 5A*, 2A, 3B
AS grades: AAAA
UKCAT: 640 (VR:560, QR:700, AR: 690, DA: 610)

Anyone have any suggestions on where to apply? I'm thinking of Southampton, Leicester, Keele and Peninsula? Just a little unsure on the individual cut off points for Peninsula?

Really appreciate any help :smile:
Reply 7562
Original post by Joseppea
People are strange sometimes, don't worry I +repped you to make up for it :smile:

Thanks. Have you sent your application off?
Original post by Besakt
Thanks. Have you sent your application off?

I've finished it, just waiting for my tutor to finish with my reference...should be sending it this week. :zomg:

How's your reference coming along (was it you that said something about it being delayed?)
Reply 7564
I've finished it, just waiting for my tutor to finish with my reference...should be sending it this week. :zomg:

How's your reference coming along (was it you that said something about it being delayed?)

My reference should be done this week too, my PS is done. Well at least I think it's done. :biggrin:
Original post by Besakt
My reference should be done this week too, my PS is done. Well at least I think it's done. :biggrin:

Sweeeeeet :biggrin: My PS is done too, all hinging on the references now...
Reply 7566
Sweeeeeet :biggrin: My PS is done too, all hinging on the references now...

Getting really nervous now. :redface:
Original post by Besakt

Sent mine to the school to add references and predictions on monday night, still waiting!
Really unnerving when you see some people have interview dates, and mine still hasn't been sent...
Reply 7568
Original post by Normandy114
Sent mine to the school to add references and predictions on monday night, still waiting!
Really unnerving when you see some people have interview dates, and mine still hasn't been sent...

Yeah I know what you mean. I remember thinking about this, this time last year, how time flies.
Mine got sent on Friday! :eek: Now it's just a waiting game... :redface:
Original post by Besakt
Yeah I know what you mean. I remember thinking about this, this time last year, how time flies.

Original post by manic_fuzz
Mine got sent on Friday! :eek: Now it's just a waiting game... :redface:

Scary stuff :eek:

:ninja: very!

i feel like a huge weight should've been lifted after sending my application, but now all i feel is the impending doom of the BMAT :rofl:
Reply 7572

I know. I think I deserve to treat myself in some slightly illegal substance after my application gets sent off.
:ninja: very!

i feel like a huge weight should've been lifted after sending my application, but now all i feel is the impending doom of the BMAT :rofl:

Maha, I'm glad I'm not applying to any BMAT medical schools :colone:
Maha, I'm glad I'm not applying to any BMAT medical schools :colone:

:wink: well lucky you! i'm applying to two, so impending double doom aah!
Reply 7575
Original post by Normandy114

Erm seriously, how can this be possible?
:wink: well lucky you! i'm applying to two, so impending double doom aah!

Well I'm applying to Kings who apparently have notoriously late interview dates...so I'll probably be curled up on my computer chair shaking whilst hitting the refresh button on Track for the next few months. :zomg:
Reply 7577
Well I'm applying to Kings who apparently have notoriously late interview dates...so I'll probably be curled up on my computer chair shaking whilst hitting the refresh button on Track for the next few months. :zomg:

Sounds exciting. Do you know what time of year UEA send out interviews?
Reply 7578
Original post by S7U4R7
Erm seriously, how can this be possible?

By sending the application off very early.
Reply 7579
In ucas, is it beneficial to add the unit grades for each AS level subjects or should i leave it blank.

Latest

Trending

Trending