The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Besakt
Sounds exciting. Do you know what time of year UEA send out interviews?

I think it's relatively early, maybe some before Christmas (I think I remember reading that somewhere)

*Goes to check website*
Reply 7581
Original post by Joseppea
I think it's relatively early, maybe some before Christmas (I think I remember reading that somewhere)

*Goes to check website*

Ooooh. I just want them either really early, so they get in the way of my exams or after my exams.

Well I'm applying to Kings who apparently have notoriously late interview dates...so I'll probably be curled up on my computer chair shaking whilst hitting the refresh button on Track for the next few months. :zomg:

This is gonna be me. I'm almost dreading the day track becomes available for me, I will have an unhealthy addiction.
Reply 7583
Original post by abu125
In ucas, is it beneficial to add the unit grades for each AS level subjects or should i leave it blank.

Depends how you did, if you just scraped the grades then I wouldn't but if you got pretty much full marks in your modules go for it.
Well I'm applying to Kings who apparently have notoriously late interview dates...so I'll probably be curled up on my computer chair shaking whilst hitting the refresh button on Track for the next few months. :zomg:

Ah me too! And oh, well that's no good, how dare they not be as fast as we demand :mad:
:tongue: I'll probably just limit myself to only looking at track once a day, otherwise i'll never get anything done haha
Original post by Besakt
Ooooh. I just want them either really early, so they get in the way of my exams or after my exams.

From the website: www.UEA.ac.uk/med/interviews

Earliest interview date is 15th December, latest 8th March...:zomg:
Original post by oHellno
This is gonna be me. I'm almost dreading the day track becomes available for me, I will have an unhealthy addiction.

Original post by manic_fuzz
Ah me too! And oh, well that's no good, how dare they not be as fast as we demand :mad:
:tongue: I'll probably just limit myself to only looking at track once a day, otherwise i'll never get anything done haha

I'll probably flick between TSR and Track whilst my homework etc. looks on, longing to be completed. :tongue:
Reply 7587
From the website: www.UEA.ac.uk/med/interviews

Earliest interview date is 15th December, latest 8th March...:zomg:

Nooooo, exam period.
Original post by Besakt
Nooooo, exam period.

As long as it's not January, it shouldn't be too drastic. :confused:
Original post by S7U4R7
Erm seriously, how can this be possible?

Birmingham give out interview dates ridiculously early, I think someone called islanders has one for November, go check the applicant stalking page to check the date if you want.
Original post by Besakt
Nooooo, exam period.

Universities normally make it right at the beginning/end of January. They do realise that most people have exams around that time, they should be fine to reschedule it if there's a clash and you give them plenty of notice anyway.
Reply 7591
Original post by S7U4R7
Erm seriously, how can this be possible?

Because Birminham dont use ukcat!
Reply 7592
Hey, I was wondering if anyone on here could give me some advice with choosing which university to apply with for medicine( or premed) as my last option.

I have 4A's and 2b's in my Scottish highers, an A and a B in my advanced highers , an A with distinction for the Scottish Science Baccalaureate, and sports Leadership Level 2 :biggrin: right now I'm studying human genetics and human biology with the open university.

622.5 average for my ukcat, work as a care assistant have LOADS of work experience. Currently I have St Andrews, Dundee and BSMS but I really am willing to study medicine anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7593
Sent mine to my referee today. Peace at last. :biggrin:
School has sent my application to UCAS, in 48 hours time universities will have it, and I've officially applied for medicine!
:woo:
Reply 7595
UCAS just emailed me. "Thank you for sending your UCAS application to your school, college or centre." :eek:
Reply 7596
School hasn't started on my reference yet.
Original post by Normandy114
School has sent my application to UCAS, in 48 hours time universities will have it, and I've officially applied for medicine!

I just got an email from Glasgow saying they'd recieved my email.... ahhhh :O
Original post by Normandy114

Same!! Ahhh [insert smiley to show my excited fear]
Reply 7599
Mine was officially sent Friday! Just waiting for acknowledgement from all the unis now!! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending