The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5380
Hi All,

I'm looking for the Economics HL Question bank. I have Math SL, Physics SL, and Chemistry HL to trade if you need them.

Thx
v4rl4b
Reply 5381
If anyone has second edition Chemistry SL and Math SL questionbanks, please send them to me...

In exchange I have many, many French B SL exams with the markscheme.
Reply 5382
Hello, does anyone have the Physics SL papers of May 2011 (papers 1, 2 and 3)?
Hello there.
I really need some help.
I'm in grade 10 now preparing my course schedule for grade 11.
I picked biology, chemistry, Arabic higher level & business, English, math standard level
I'm not really convinced with what I picked though :/
I wanted theater & Spanish
But I feel really lost:confused:
Please help me:smile:
Reply 5384
does anyone have maths HL?
I have the Math SL V2 - Physics SL/HL V1 - Biology SL/HL v2 and chemistry v1

if anyone can give me the chemistry v2 questionbank, i am willing to give any or all of the above :smile: thank you
Reply 5386
Does anyone have May 2011 (Phy, Math, Chem) Papers + MS, i have math (HL , SL, Studies) p1 and p2 tz1. Wanna trade ?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5387
I can Swap any of Questions Bank of Math , physics , Biology and chemistry for a good Math HL study guide or Biology HL study Guide
I badly need Geography question banks. I can swap nov 2010 papers, anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 5389
Hey, well it's kinda late. I'm wondering where can I find IB Questionbank Math SL & HL second edition. I've tried the links but it doesn't work. HELP pleseee. THANKS :d
Original post by monaddd

Original post by monaddd
Hey, well it's kinda late. I'm wondering where can I find IB Questionbank Math SL & HL second edition. I've tried the links but it doesn't work. HELP pleseee. THANKS :d

I have the maths question bank+ i can give any nov.2010 paper. I need Physics, Geography or design and technology question bank.
Reply 5391
Original post by vivek bheeroo
I have the maths question bank+ i can give any nov.2010 paper. I need Physics, Geography or design and technology question bank.

Maths questionbank version 2? up to 2008 papers? I have physics v1 n v2 btw.
Original post by IB Veteran

Original post by IB Veteran
I have all QB's etc etc and even May Papers, November 2010 Papers though in RETURN anyone? PM if you have them

Which nov 2010 papers do you need? I need maths and physics quetionbanks
Does anybody have the 2011 may exams?

i really doubt it, worth a try though...
Anyone have the Chemistry v2 questionbank?
Reply 5395
Original post by Ibforlife
Does anybody have the 2011 may exams?

i really doubt it, worth a try though...

I have the 2011 may exams for math (HL, SL, STUDIES) :smile:. You can buy at IBO STORE or search with google for free :biggrin: I got free from google. :biggrin:
Original post by chinyot

Original post by chinyot
I have the 2011 may exams for math (HL, SL, STUDIES) :smile:. You can buy at IBO STORE or search with google for free :biggrin: I got free from google. :biggrin:

Hey dude, can't u get May 2011 papers for Geo for me? I'm ready to give u Maths or Physcis questionbank. I can also give any NOV 2010 papers.
Ummm, I can't find them, I mean those Math HL May 2011 exams, even when I search with their code thingy.
Would you please pm-me and share the links?
Thanksalot
Reply 5398
Please anyone in possession of May 2011 Maths HL and Chemistry HL, can you send me a PM and the links ?
Reply 5399
Original post by chinyot

Could I get the link for the Math SL,English,Biology,Economics,Swedish B and Chemistry in Both HL And SL for May 2011? plz :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending