The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey Guys !

I'm still thinking about my topic.
But I kinda thought I can right about like how women's rights developed through out history.
Do you think that's an interesting EE subject?

Thank you all (:
Reply 2041
Original post by Me myself
Hey Guys !

I'm still thinking about my topic.
But I kinda thought I can right about like how women's rights developed through out history.
Do you think that's an interesting EE subject?

Thank you all (:

Good idea, but you'll want to narrow it down, cause that is way to broad atm. For example, right about how women's rights developed in the 20th century in London, or whatever.

That said, I don't know much about history EE's, so you might want to ask your history teacher for more advice :smile:
Hey from Texas:
My EE topic is “How does “superhero play” and superhero-related media, specifically movies and television shows, positively affect the psychological development of pre-pubescent American children?”

My bff's is "How has baroque music influenced American rock from the 1960s until the late 1990s in technique, harmonization, and instrumentation?"
Original post by hoo44

Hon, your topic is too recent according to IB guidelines. pick something before 2000.
Hey guys!
I was thinking of writing about women's role in WWII && how it contributed to the society we live in now.
Another, is that I thought of talking about jails; the difference of jails in 2 counties && just compare the crimes && which has lower crimes & all so which one would you think I'd get mire sources to help me write it? :/

Appreciate your help!
Our EE first draft was due last week (but since so many people were turning them in late, our counselour gave us an extension to Monday - which was yesterday)! Is my school just extremely early on all this? I'm probably the one who slacked the most in my school so far... I JUST thought of an EE topic.

I'm thinking of doing it in Psychology and my research question is:

How effective is lucid dreaming as a method of psychotherapy for treating those with post traumatic stress disorder?

I'm SO excited for my topic, but I'm afraid of what the content might be... lucid dreaming isn't something scientists are too sure about, I don't think, and to some people, it's more of a "spiritual" than psychological thing. Do you guys think it's okay...?
I need help finding a topic so bad :frown:
How can you narrow down "women's suffrage"?

If you have any topic suggestions, I'd really appreciate that so much.
Thank you
Reply 2047
Hello everybody :biggrin:
My EE question revolves around Japanese women in WWII. Does anyone know any good sites were I can find information from?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2048
im doing my ee in maths. but my scope is limited to my college. meaning that my questionnaire is limited to only people in my college. is it good enough?
Reply 2049
My proposal is due in 10 days and my topic is Structural Violence and genocide in Rwanda. My lecturer keeps changing my chapters and I pretty much dont follow her suggestions as it cuts everything out...

Can anyone give me the concepts or theories in Peace and conflict pls..im desperate:biggrin:
Reply 2050
Original post by _EMMA_

Original post by _EMMA_
what is ITGS?

International Technology Global Society
Reply 2051
Original post by pikomar
International Technology Global Society

Information*
Reply 2052
GUYS
We were introduced to what EE is all about today and how to do well etc and have to begin thinking of what we want to do.

I want to do mine on Spanish Literature and would therefore be required to write the EE in Spanish which I am excited but anxious about. Has anyone here ever done it before, or is anyone here interested in doing so this year?

I haven't quite figured out my research question yet but it is likely to be on themes/subject/ideas/roles or whatever in

Poetry by Gioconda Belli/Pablo Neruda/
Drama by F. Garcia Lorca
Prose by Cervantes/Gabriel Marcez/ Jose Luis Borges/ Ildefonso Falcones/ Laura Esquivel

Those are all the Spanish authors, playwrights and poets whose works I am particularly fond of, please do suggest any more if you reckon they'll serve me well for a research question!
Reply 2053
hey guys..me EE topic in Chemistry is on how all the factors affect the rate of a reaction. So my topic is 'how varying concentrations, temperature and catalyst affect the rate of the iodine clock reaction'. i'm investigating the effect of these factors on the reaction. is this is a gud topic?...
This is my first year of doing IB and we have been recently informed about the essay. I have decided to write it on Bio, any ideas of a good topic?
I was thinking about maybe doing a cancer like leukemia. Or i can do something along the lines of HIV and AIDS. Any suggestions/ideas? Please help!
Im doing mine on Geography:
"Human impacts on a coast: A case study of Flic en Flac".
Note : Flic en Flac is a coastal village in Mauritius
i want to do law at uni but i realllllly want to do my EE on geography or history :/ what would be more appropriate?
This is my first year of IB so my topic could still change and my proposal due date is still coming up. But at the moment I think my topic will be something along the lines of: How has Jazz music affected society and communities throughout history (specifically in Baltimore, Maryland, but maybe Washington D.C.)
Reply 2058
23 pages
nd just stapled
Reply 2059
Original post by GentlemanOfTheRoad

Original post by GentlemanOfTheRoad
i want to do law at uni but i realllllly want to do my EE on geography or history :/ what would be more appropriate?

I'd go with History on that one... Usually at uni they ask for History and/or English as a requirement, so that's only natural. But ultimately, just choose the one you feel you would be able to do better...

Latest