My sig?

(BSMS, Leicester, Leeds, Keele)
Original post by thegodofgod
My sig?

(BSMS, Leicester, Leeds, Keele)

Oh aha your sig isn't showing on the page, sorry! :s-smilie:

Cool! Was going to apply for Leeds :moon:
Original post by giraffegiraffe
Oh ok, yes that makes a lot of sense, our teachers have been saying the same of 'you might as well put a 5th one down' !! biomed does seem to be the option a lot of people go for, quite a few at our school are putting biomed down,
where are you applying for anatomy to?

Glasgow Uni
sent mine off nearly two weeks ago now, eeeeek i changed my choice from bristol to cardiff through track and havent heard anything about the change from ucas or cardiff/bristol so i hope it went through! has anyone else subbed any choices after applying?

got a letter on friday for an interview at Birmingham though! :biggrin: all happening fast!
Reply 7644
wow! when is your interview for?
Original post by effy94
wow! when is your interview for?

19th Oct, 2 weeks today, scary times! where have you applied?
Reply 7646
UKCAT tomorrow... brick brick brick brick brick brick brick !!
Reply 7647
Original post by OliHudson
19th Oct, 2 weeks today, scary times! where have you applied?

good luck! still undecided but cambridge and b'ham as well! eeppp! which college have you gone for?
sent mine off nearly two weeks ago now, eeeeek i changed my choice from bristol to cardiff through track and havent heard anything about the change from ucas or cardiff/bristol so i hope it went through! has anyone else subbed any choices after applying?

got a letter on friday for an interview at Birmingham though! :biggrin: all happening fast!

Christ, congrats! Now I feel tense already :P
Original post by effy94
good luck! still undecided but cambridge and b'ham as well! eeppp! which college have you gone for?

ah cool, i love b'ham so much so im really nervous i want to get in there sooo bad. i went for gonville and caius how about you? :smile:
Reply 7650
Original post by maemg
UKCAT tomorrow... brick brick brick brick brick brick brick !!

Good luck! :biggrin:
Original post by infintywhirls
Christ, congrats! Now I feel tense already :P

Reply 7652
ah cool, i love b'ham so much so im really nervous i want to get in there sooo bad. i went for gonville and caius how about you? :smile:

be confident and prepare, prepare prepare! and downing! :smile:
Original post by effy94
be confident and prepare, prepare prepare! and downing! :smile:

i am trying my best! haha hopefully i wont muck it up! oh downing is soooo lovely, it was between downing and caius for me. but caius has more med places so i just went for them haha
have you sent everything yet?
Reply 7654
i am trying my best! haha hopefully i wont muck it up! oh downing is soooo lovely, it was between downing and caius for me. but caius has more med places so i just went for them haha
have you sent everything yet?

i'm sure you'll be fine :smile: and i know what you mean, i was thinking the same thing when choosing colleges, caius looks less competitive but then again, cambridge use the pooling system a lot! yes downing is indeed lovely!

ahh not yet, will do soon though! it's all so exciting, your interview really is early! do you know if anyone else has one yet?
Original post by effy94
i'm sure you'll be fine :smile: and i know what you mean, i was thinking the same thing when choosing colleges, caius looks less competitive but then again, cambridge use the pooling system a lot! yes downing is indeed lovely!

ahh not yet, will do soon though! it's all so exciting, your interview really is early! do you know if anyone else has one yet?

yeah it all seems pretty fair there :smile:,

yeah it is! i was really shocked when i got the letter! yeah a few people have. its the first day of interviews at birmingham apparently, so i guess there will be a few!

so what were your UMS at AS like, im sure pretty good if your going cam! :tongue:

Cambridge, UCL, B'ham, and Nottingham :smile: BMAT prep is just taking all my spare time at the moment >< Doesn't help that I'm trying to learn how to drive between this :P
Original post by infintywhirls
Cambridge, UCL, B'ham, and Nottingham :smile: BMAT prep is just taking all my spare time at the moment >< Doesn't help that I'm trying to learn how to drive between this :P

oh nice! have you sent it all off now? yeah BMAT is so hard, i havent done any human biology so i really struggle on those questions! yeah i gave up driving, ive doing it nearly a year and im rubbish! haha and i dont have very much time anymore! haha
Reply 7658
Cardiff or Aberdeeeeeenn? so stuck with uni choices! have belfast dundee and leeds at the min
Reply 7659
yess do :smile:
ohhh i would hate that! how many exams will you have?? nice results though! are you at a private school?? :smile:

thought i'd take this to email as we've posted so much!

Latest

Trending

Trending