The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by medbh4805
and why's that? :holmes:

I might be destroyed for not being perfect enough for the sake of the community :eek: And, i kind'f like personal freedom and all that shizz!

Certainly :awesome: not sure what the ancients would think of it though :beard:

Well, anyone who opposes shall be destroyed :colone:
Reply 6661
Original post by VanillaSmoure
Woo another IB, hey there :biggrin:.

Well i've applied for Law and my prediction is somehow 44. Bit scary, but that sure would make all the hard work worth it :tongue:!

What about you and what subject are you applying for?

Good luck :smile:

ah nice :smile:

ya applied for material sciences with the following predictions

HL math: 6
HL phyiscs: 7
HL chemistry: 7
HL economics: 7
SL A1 english: 7
SL A2 french: 7

so ya i think the 6 in maths will be quite a disadvantage :/ but hope they won't mind too much :/
yeah my friend says he's going to email me his PS to give him some suggestions, but he's applying for Law so I don't think I'll be much help :tongue: Though he's my formal date so I can't say no :ninja:

Submit it to the TSR Helpers and pass on all their suggestions as your own?
Original post by RibenaRockstar
Submit it to the TSR Helpers and pass on all their suggestions as your own?

I thought it was one PS per user or something :s-smilie:
Reply 6664
Original post by Speedy03

Original post by Speedy03
Nope. I'm almost there, just need to manipulate the personal statement to get it fitting in, and then attach everything together... Hopefully should be sent away by Friday!

Yeah, i confirmed mine today too... A*A*AA, getting serious now!

it's scary! mine's been sent off now - i keep having sleepless nights of a mispelt book title in my statement or the wrong mobile number....
Urgent question

If we are carrying a subject on into A2 do we need to declare our AS results on the UCAS form?
LNAT tommorrow :cry2:
Original post by Perseverance

Best of luck! I'm sure it'll be fine :hugs:
Original post by KatieKate
French and Spanish RR14
AS - AAAD
Predicted A2 - AAA

Hot damn I feel inadequate right now.

Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond our means :wink:
Is anyone else not leaving a line between paragraphs on there personal statement?
Original post by Mousebudden
Is anyone else not leaving a line between paragraphs on there personal statement?

I didn't where there was an obvious gap in the line above, but I left a line where it was hard to distinguish between the two paragraphs.
Original post by Grenville
I didn't where there was an obvious gap in the line above, but I left a line where it was hard to distinguish between the two paragraphs.

Ok, thanks for the reply
Original post by 007dunlop
Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond our means :wink:

not sure if srs
Original post by hannahwhelan
Best of luck! I'm sure it'll be fine :hugs:

Thank you, I'll be glad to get it finished!

(I get to come home and spend the night finishing my English Coursework :frown:
Reply 6674
Applied for Economics and Management 3 weeks ago :smile:, best of luck to everyone.

I'm so anxious I can't even spell tomorrow!
I'm so anxious I can't even spell tomorrow!

Don't worry! I know it's easy to say but try to relax. The worst thing to be is really anxious because you need 100% concentration for the exam. Forget doing anymore preparation; it won't sink in. Do what I did, listen to some music, watch a film and chill out. My stomach was churning over my breakfast before my exam, so I just took some deep breaths and I was fine. Good luck!
Original post by 007dunlop

Ah yes my bad, that's actually what I meant to say.
Cheers!
Anyone doing the MLLAT by the way?
Original post by KatieKate
Anyone doing the MLLAT by the way?

Me, for French and German. :smile:

What are you doing to prepare?