The Student Room Group

Boobs

Scroll to see replies

their big and bouncy :sexface:
Reply 41
tits or gtfo.
Original post by Soph1990
Ever since that post i've had too many pervy messages and it just led me to wondering why?? They don't even know me yet a post about it led them to act like that! gross

:perv: hello there nice lady

i kid, i kid
Reply 43
It's just in our genes....
Big ones freak me out a little, more like weapons in certain positions.
Reply 44
Fake ones don't count. They lose all appeal if they're obviously fake.
The look and feel, obvious answer to a thread that didn't need posting!
yeah i hate fake ones...you can just tell the difference between fake and real by looking at them and the fakeness just makes em lose all the beauty...but yeah we all come to love boobies because those are the things we get attached to as a toddler but other then that they are just warm, cosy, bouncy bundles of fun :smile:
Reply 47
I like boobs.
Reply 48
Original post by Mittalmar
Applying a bit of Freudian science. Two words: breast feeding.

And there you have it. What's the first thing a guy does when he unravels the sacred tits? He starts lickin', kissing and sucking em' all over the place. Besides the obvious shape and smoothness, it's the little dots in and around the nipple ring that seem to do it for me.

Good breasts are simply fabulous.
Original post by Billa Bong
yeah i hate fake ones...you can just tell the difference between fake and real by looking at them and the fakeness just makes em lose all the beauty...but yeah we all come to love boobies because those are the things we get attached to as a toddler but other then that they are just warm, cosy, bouncy bundles of fun :smile:

who is she? :sexface:
Reply 50
I like them because when I look at them they talk to me
Original post by blacklistmember
who is she? :sexface:

who is who :confused:
who is who :confused:

your sig (not spoiler)
Original post by blacklistmember
your sig (not spoiler)

ahh well you could have messaged me or written on my wall like other peeps rather then resurrect a dead thread...but her name is melanie iglesias :sexface:
Original post by Soph1990
Just wondering what it exactly is about boobs that guys like so much....just a general question :smile:

Because...

/thread
ahh well you could have messaged me or written on my wall like other peeps rather then resurrect a dead thread...but her name is melanie iglesias :sexface:

:biggrin:
Do guys still find boobs amaaaaazing if they're huge because the woman they're stuck to is morbidly obese? Or do the boobs have to live up to the rest of the body?

Also, I hate it when girls wear seethrough or low cut tops, and complain about men not having conversations with their faces.

And boobs are annoying, running down the stairs and running in general are out. Useful for balancing plates on though, and melting minstrels :biggrin:
I'll answer with the exact words my friend answered this question with:

'They're jiggly and fun' :p:
Haha I asked a guy I've been seeing this, and all he could pretty much come up with was, in the short version, "we don't have them*, and they're bouncy when you walk/run"

*so my personal opinion about this, is that it's a little more "taboo" for the to look at/touch them, whereas with us...well, they're ours! We can do what we want, so we're...desensitised to them? Lol, that was so difficult to word.
Additionally, even I love boobs. (I'm straight, lol) They're fantastic! Soft and pretty and you can dress them up in pretty bras... :biggrin: and that's them being mine, seeing them every day - let alone being a guy and not being able to do so, hahah.
(edited 12 years ago)
dunno what it is, we just do, its the same with legs (especially thighs)

Quick Reply

Latest