The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2820
I had to share this

Original post by Samung
I had to share this

Haha love it, seen a similar one with Ozzy, it was great. :biggrin:
My Dolphins are awful this year. Might as well 'suck for luck' the way the season's going. A lot of changes needed.
Original post by Samung
I had to share this

Lol thats brilliant
Reply 2824
Original post by amiparanoid
Is there an obvious reason that Tebow isn't starting?

I can't be bothered finding the exact quote, but some high-up at Denver said something lke "if it was a fair competition, Tebow would be the 4th QB on the depth chart" during the pre-season.
Al Davis (raiders owner) dead. No cause of death or real details released yet. Kind of sad as he's owned the team a long time. Should have released his power ages though he was way too old to be running things, hence the crappy actions the front office of the team made.
Reply 2826
RIP Al, despite the last few years he was a great.
A legend lost :frown: However, a possibility for a new legend to be made has opened up... :P
Anyone know where I can watch America's Game 2010 Packers?
Reply 2829
whoop internet finally installed despite the many problems of orange installing it! gutted ive missed part of the season and coming back to it on a sad day (RIP Al) but looking forward to a good season
Ok lets start something...

State your team and 2 players you wish your team had:

I will go first!

Patriots

1. DeMarcus Ware
2. Andre Johnson
Original post by The Patriot

I will go first!

Patriots

1. DeMarcus Ware
2. Andre Johnson

Oakland Raiders

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Troy Polamalu
(edited 12 years ago)
RIP Al-great coach and, for a long time, a great owner

1. Revis
2. Pouncy (the Steelers one).
Original post by Greeny442
Oakland Raiders

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Troy Polamalu

That's cool :P

Original post by WharfedaleTiger
RIP Al-great coach and, for a long time, a great owner

1. Revis
2. Pouncy (the Steelers one).

What team??
Reply 2834
Ravens

1. Calvin Johnson
2. Darrelle Revis
That's cool :P

What team??

Detroit of course!

We need to replace Raoila and improve the secondary. Of course Matt Light might also be useful...
Original post by WharfedaleTiger
Detroit of course!

We need to replace Raoila and improve the secondary. Of course Matt Light might also be useful...

Ahh that's cool! :P
Reply 2837

I will go first!

Patriots

1. DeMarcus Ware
2. Andre Johnson

The Jets

1. Tom Brady
2. Nadamakong Suh
Reply 2838
NFL wants two london games-- at least according to this espn article

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is interested in adding a second regular-season game in London and says the move will be discussed at the owners meetings this week.

"It's been tremendously successful," Goodell said before the Buffalo Bills' game against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday. "Fan reaction has been overwhelmingly positive, and we want to build on that."

The commissioner said the league was happy with the game it played in Mexico City in 2005 -- the first regular-season game outside the United States -- but noted the NFL is focusing on adding a regular-season game in England.

The league played its first regular-season game in London in 2007 when the New York Giants defeated the Miami Dolphins 13-10. Since then, there have been three other annual games played at Wembley Stadium, and on Oct. 23 the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will take on the Chicago Bears in the English capital.

Goodell said that game is still not sold out, but attributed it to tickets not going on sale until after the lockout ended.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7080597/roger-goodell-says-nfl-hopes-2nd-game-london

I'm not sure how nfl fans will respond to this.
Reply 2839
Panthers FTW!!!!!!!!

Latest