The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lantana
:giggle:

Considering I've got pic, name, uni, degree, previous jobs on TSR I'm very easy to find

Original post by EEngWillow
...Challenge accepted? :P

Barely a challenge!
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Did you get the responses right? :ninja:

I was hoping no one would pick up on this possibility :ninja:

I would have missed most of them... But thanks to the service sheet I was able to follow along, albeit in a random and in-congruent manner :ashamed2:

Original post by Calumcalum
Yo :biggrin: crazy time moving into uni so been mega busy recently! Freshers week just finished so should be able to get back into routine :smile: how have you been?

Sounds good mate. I had a bit of a gap from TSR a bit back ago so I know what you mean. I wish I had some sort of routine nowadays, life is too wishy washy for me lately but I can't complain, I've been good thanks :yes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Considering I've got pic, name, uni, degree, previous jobs on TSR I'm very easy to find

Barely a challenge!

Ye ok, fair point :tongue:
I was never found :proud:
Original post by Facticity
I was hoping no one would pick up on this possibility :ninja:

I would have missed most of them... But thanks to the service sheet I was able to follow along, albeit in a random and in-congruent manner :ashamed2:

Even with the service booklet in front of me, I still managed to say the wrong responses :sigh: Though to be fair, the one time I read them right the priest got it wrong :biggrin:
Are any of you interested in apologetics?
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:nah:

How come?
Original post by Ineluctable
How come?

I don't know enough, I'm too liberal to be considered a proper representative of the faith and I avoid confrontation and arguments at all costs :yes:

Yes, I guess so

Yeah, I like to watch

Guys...

Original post by Lantana
I think I may have found a church here. :yes:

Awesome news! :biggrin: Is that in Newcastle?

:jumphug: I was talking about you yesterday and mentioned I hadn't see you in a while which was sad :yep:

What were you saying? :confused: Come visit when you're back from up north :tongue:

What were you saying? :confused: Come visit when you're back from up north :tongue:

Well I've been in London over weekend and walked around near St Pauls/Tate Modern etc and was like "last time I was here, I was with another TSRian" then I went on a reminisce about how you haven't been on in a while and that sucks and I should text you and see if you're okay etc.
Well I've been in London over weekend and walked around near St Pauls/Tate Modern etc and was like "last time I was here, I was with another TSRian" then I went on a reminisce about how you haven't been on in a while and that sucks and I should text you and see if you're okay etc.

I don't remember getting a text :awesome: come to Oxford!
I don't remember getting a text :awesome: come to Oxford!

Cos I didn't get round to sending the text as was gonna send it when I was back in Glasgow lol, but then I came on here while on the train back to Glasgow and saw you'd posted...coincidence or what?!

Ha ha totally would come to Oxford but my term is pretty packed already, away next weekend, then got 2 weeks to write 3 essays, some lap reports and sort out presentations plus read 4 books, then away for another weekend, then gotta start revision, away for another weekend then exams! Killer!
Cos I didn't get round to sending the text as was gonna send it when I was back in Glasgow lol, but then I came on here while on the train back to Glasgow and saw you'd posted...coincidence or what?!

Ha ha totally would come to Oxford but my term is pretty packed already, away next weekend, then got 2 weeks to write 3 essays, some lap reports and sort out presentations plus read 4 books, then away for another weekend, then gotta start revision, away for another weekend then exams! Killer!

Effort! Hope it all goes well :jumphug: Do you still have the same number?
Effort! Hope it all goes well :jumphug: Do you still have the same number?

Effort indeed, next weekend should be good tho, brother's 21st so family all going to Newcastle to see him :yep: gonna be nice (and parents are bringing things which I left at home :colondollar:)

Yeah still same number :h:

At times

Original post by + polarity -
Yeah, I like to watch

:lol:

:no: In Carlisle. I already found a church in Newcastle.

Effort indeed, next weekend should be good tho, brother's 21st so family all going to Newcastle to see him :yep: gonna be nice (and parents are bringing things which I left at home :colondollar:)

I'll be in Newcastle also :ninja:
I'll be near Glasgow some time round Christmas...got to see my great-gran before it's too late!

Latest

Trending

Trending