The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lantana
:no: In Carlisle. I already found a church in Newcastle.

I'll be in Newcastle also :ninja:

I went through Carlisle on the train today :yep:

If I wasn't on a tight schedule of seeing bro, seeing fam etc I'd totally suggest meeting :sadnod:

Original post by EEngWillow
I'll be near Glasgow some time round Christmas...got to see my great-gran before it's too late!

Ooo Glasgow is SO pretty at Christmas, loadsa twinkly lights and a nice ice rink :yep:

:console: about great-gran

I'll be near Glasgow some time round Christmas...got to see my great-gran before it's too late!

:rofl:
Original post by + polarity -

Original post by + polarity -

Guys...

Love that song!!!
Hey all - how's it going? Didn't go to Church today as I didn't feel to spiritual. But I did go to TopMan to buy some Jeans, and then went home to catch up on some work and watch Stephen Fry's 'Planet Word'... Been a pretty good day tbh. Yourselves?
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I went through Carlisle on the train today :yep:

If I wasn't on a tight schedule of seeing bro, seeing fam etc I'd totally suggest meeting :sadnod:

3rd time lucky?
Original post by Lantana
3rd time lucky?

Ha ha defs :yep:
Original post by Calumcalum
x

Is Dan Darg still doing an apologetics group?
Hmmm if you found Skotch it shouldn't be hard to find me, I'm an easy stalk!

I'm fairly sure you were one of the first people I ever found :tongue:
Reply 7208
Original post by dreiviergrenadier

If we're talking easy stalks, then from what I remember I really need to adjust my privacy settings.
Any medics willing to take a look at my personal statement? I have five days until the deadline! :O

Quite probably :getmecoat:

Although I'm intensely google UN searchable which is good!
So, I'm off to Guildford for a week. (Yay for weeks off work!)
Would really help if the people I'm meant to be staying with would give me their address though! :P
EDIT: Yay, contact! ^_^
(edited 12 years ago)
Afternoon all :biggrin:

Got the next session of our Introduction to Jesus course tonight, so would appreciate prayers that it goes well :smile:
Original post by lovers in japan

Got the next session of our Introduction to Jesus course tonight, so would appreciate prayers that it goes well :smile:

Prayed!
Original post by lovers in japan

Prayer said :smile:
Prayed!

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Prayer said :smile:

Thanks you guys :biggrin: :hugs:
Original post by Tzarchasm

Any medics willing to take a look at my personal statement? I have five days until the deadline! :O

I only got in on the last cycle but if you want me to have a look, I could :ninja:

Have you tried PS Help? :smile:
Is Dan Darg still doing an apologetics group?

I think so! Ken said it's on Wednesday this week, so I'll try to go down if I can...
Reply 7219
So, before I disappear back to work, I thought I'd just say hello. I'm the newest mod in Religion, so. :hi:

I'll try to be on my best behaviour. If you have any issues you'd like to raise or anything, just send me a PM or something.