The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Original post by Shippy
WHY cant victoria be the mother? she was one of the best of ted's many women. I can't believe we still don't know who the mother is! :frown:

This! Ted and Victoria were amazing.
btw how amazingly sexy was that dance between barney and robin? :biggrin: was i the only one really happy about that bit? haha
Original post by Shippy
WHY cant victoria be the mother? she was one of the best of ted's many women. I can't believe we still don't know who the mother is! :frown:

If we did know, the show would be over pretty quickly :rofl:
Reply 563
Original post by Karma Charger
If we did know, the show would be over pretty quickly :rofl:

True but I JUST WANT TO KNOW! :frown: :mad:
Original post by Shippy
True but I JUST WANT TO KNOW! :frown: :mad:

You do know who it is, just not her name...
Is it bad that I just downloaded "Groove is in the Heart" because of the awesome dance?

And btw so glad HIMYM is back! :biggrin:

at school we do "Suit up Fridays". It's fricken Awesome!
Sorry for the dumb question but how are all you guys watching the new series, I didn't think it was out in the UK yet?

Great thread btw :biggrin:
Original post by HalfBloodPrincess
Sorry for the dumb question but how are all you guys watching the new series, I didn't think it was out in the UK yet?

Great thread btw :biggrin:

>.> if i told you, id have to kill you....
Original post by JellyyBeanyy
>.> if i told you, id have to kill you....

Oh I see :wink: I thought it might have been on E4 all the time and I was missing it.
Original post by HalfBloodPrincess
Oh I see :wink: I thought it might have been on E4 all the time and I was missing it.

Hehe sorry, i posted that whilst half asleep :P but yeah, sidereel.com <3
new series is awesome. New episode field trip made me laugh a lot, i thought series 6 didn't live up to the earlier series' but the new one has been really good so far
Original post by metalthrashin'mad
new series is awesome. New episode field trip made me laugh a lot, i thought series 6 didn't live up to the earlier series' but the new one has been really good so far

agreed! although i hate it when barney's in a relationship! i used to love his stupid ways to meet women!!
Original post by JellyyBeanyy
agreed! although i hate it when barney's in a relationship! i used to love his stupid ways to meet women!!

although his "plays" in the first episode of the series were funny.
http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/10/how_i_met_your_mothers_nazanin.html

:love:

That woman is absolute perfection. Even her voice is sexy :tongue:
Reply 575
Just watched the first seven episodes of series 7.

What a shame that it does not seem to be Victoria. When watching the episode i did at first get excited because he met her at a wedding however as she did'nt go to Economics 305 (or at least it was'nt mentioned), it is highly unlikely to be her.

I think that they seem to have dropped the Robin-Barney thing too quickly as it was not mentioned at all. I hope that in the fiture episodes there is some friction.
Reply 576
The new series has been quite decent thus far. Maybe its cos I look at the show diferently now. I liked it when they brought Victoria back- drumroll please is my favourite HIMYM episode.
Reply 577
I've liked it so far too as well.

I thought that they could have been more open ended with Victoria such as having her mention that she took a university class or had seen him before even if she was not the mother.

I also think that they need more tension between Barney and Robin, it was growing during series 6 but seems to have gone completely.
Reply 578
Loved yesterday's episode! This season is a cracker
topless barney :drool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending