The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7900
Original post by Straight up G
Yeah, I overheard someone saying that he's chosen to retire...

The world could do with a new Iron Mike bursting onto the scene.

he wants to do action movies :lol:
Original post by Besakt
Yeah but you don't get people like that very often.

That interview said that he's got an 11 year old son. If only...

Still get to watch Floyd take out both of Freddie Roach's trainees though.
Original post by kingme
he wants to do action movies :lol:

Yeah, I don't think he's noticed that he hasn't got much of an acting voice, it's almost like he's got emphysema tbh.
Guys, you know in the payment section where it asks for issue number for your card, since my credit card does not have an issue number do i enter 0 or leave it blank?
Original post by Hanz_a93
Guys, you know in the payment section where it asks for issue number for your card, since my credit card does not have an issue number do i enter 0 or leave it blank?

Leave it blank, unless UCAS states otherwise :smile:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Leave it blank, unless UCAS states otherwise :smile:

ok thanks :smile: is it possible to pay ucas via the telephone? ive tried entering my card details a dozen times now but each time i try sending my ucas off it says 'technical error' and now i have been blocked from paying..
Original post by Hanz_a93
ok thanks :smile: is it possible to pay ucas via the telephone? ive tried entering my card details a dozen times now but each time i try sending my ucas off it says 'technical error' and now i have been blocked from paying..

Not something I'm too knowledgeable on tbh :redface:

Though if you have trouble with UCAS it's usually best to speak to them in person and they can give you definite advice :yy:

You'll have to wait till tomorrow morning though :wink:
Reply 7907
Two out of four medicine choices acknowledged, and I'm getting impatient again :frown:
Reply 7908
Original post by cz100
Two out of four medicine choices acknowledged, and I'm getting impatient again :frown:

I'm not too sure about this but I think not all universities send acknowledgement emails/letters out. Try checking your junk folder.
Reply 7909
Original post by cz100

Did you count Cambridge giving you the SAQ as one? :smile:
Reply 7910
Original post by Besakt
I'm not too sure about this but I think not all universities send acknowledgement emails/letters out. Try checking your junk folder.

I've only got those, plus one for biomed. Junk box is currently empty :redface:
Original post by Nator
Did you count Cambridge giving you the SAQ as one? :smile:

Yeah, I just counted it as confirmation that my application has reached them. The SAQ is a bit difficult for me cos of my sit in classes etc. Plus CCEA has such annoying long module titles and you can't even fit half of it in the box.
Reply 7911
Original post by Besakt

How long do unis usually take to send an acknowledgement and how long does it take so be sent your ucas track details?
Original post by rsp
How long do unis usually take to send an acknowledgement and how long does it take so be sent your ucas track details?

Depends on the university for how long it takes to be acknowledged (if they tell you), took 2/3 days for my track details to arrive once they had received it.
Reply 7913
Original post by cz100
Yeah, I just counted it as confirmation that my application has reached them. The SAQ is a bit difficult for me cos of my sit in classes etc. Plus CCEA has such annoying long module titles and you can't even fit half of it in the box.

Fair enough, and ahh that sucks! Got 3 acknowledgements so far :redface:
Original post by Nator

I only had my one from Barts and the London until earlier when I discovered my 5th choice one had been sitting in my junk folder for a week :colondollar:
Reply 7915
Original post by rsp

I sent my UCAS off on Monday got an acknowledgement from UEA on Tuesday. But still not got my track details.
Reply 7916
Original post by Normandy114
I only had my one from Barts and the London until earlier when I discovered my 5th choice one had been sitting in my junk folder for a week :colondollar:

Haha had my one from Barts today! Was in my junk folder :laugh: That's annoying lol, I haven't heard from my 5th choice (UCL BioMed) or my 2nd choice (Imperial), hope they reply soon :redface:
Reply 7917
Original post by Nator

You should see our unit titles for chemistry.

AS 1: Basic Concepts in Physical and Inorganic Chemistry
AS 2: Further Physical and Inorganic Chemistry and Introduction to Organic Chemistry
AS 3: Internal Assessment
A2 1: Periodic Trends and Further Organic, Physical and Inorganic Chemistry
A2 2: Analytical, Transition Metals, Electrochemistry and Further Organic Chemistry
A2 3: Internal Assessment

Filling those in for UCAS wasn't easy, and the SAQ allows even less space.
Reply 7918
Original post by cz100
You should see our unit titles for chemistry.

AS 1: Basic Concepts in Physical and Inorganic Chemistry
AS 2: Further Physical and Inorganic Chemistry and Introduction to Organic Chemistry
AS 3: Internal Assessment
A2 1: Periodic Trends and Further Organic, Physical and Inorganic Chemistry
A2 2: Analytical, Transition Metals, Electrochemistry and Further Organic Chemistry
A2 3: Internal Assessment

Filling those in for UCAS wasn't easy, and the SAQ allows even less space.

:eek: Can you not just right Chemistry 1 for Unit 1, or do we have to write the unit title?
I've had two acknowledgements now..waiting on Newcastle and Leeds (and Leeds second course)
I'm going to be addicted to checking track when my details come, even though there'll almost never be any changes :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending